Channels & viewing

Are your Roku channels not working? Find troubleshooting tips for adding/removing channels, logging in, authentication, activation, playback issues, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
bree828
Reel Rookie

Bet+ app not work on roku tv only

No matter what show I try to watch I get the same error message. "Sorry,this video is not found or no longer available due to date or rights restrictions ". I have removed and added the app. I have reset the connection. I have cleared the cache. I have reset my network connection. I have unplugged my tv for 30 minutes before restarting. I can watch Bet+ across all platforms except on my roku device. I have attempted to get assistance from Bet+ support as well as Roku support.  It has been a month now of trying to get this resolved. I have warched videos on YouTube also with no luck I don't know what to do to resolve this issue. This is beyond frustrating. 

0 Kudos
13 REPLIES 13
RokuJohnB
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: Bet+ app not work on roku tv only

Hi @bree828,

Welcome to the Roku Community!
We would be delighted to help you further with your Roku TV problem, as the BET+ app isn't functioning. Could you send us a photo of your running problem? When did the issue start?

We look forward to hearing from you soon, and we will continue to assist you further.

Thanks,

John

John
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
bree828
Reel Rookie

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1tH1B_vICfJxIgwHqVfBpCCoJ63He-GlT/view?usp=sharingHere is a image of the error message

0 Kudos
RokuCarly
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Thanks for providing us with this link, @bree828.

It seems like we can't open the link you provided, but no worries. Could you please send us the photo directly through PM? Open one of the moderator's profiles and select "Send this user a private message" on the right side of the page. 

We'll be looking forward to your response as we are more than willing to figure this out and provide you with the best resolution possible.

Kind regards,
Carly

Carly Y.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
CocoPuff
Reel Rookie

I am having the same issue.  I have done all of the suggested troubleshooting steps and none have corrected the problem.  I have a TCL ROKU TV.  I can watch BET+ on PRIME. What is going on? When will this issue be fixed.

0 Kudos
RokuJanadeeK
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hi @CocoPuff,

Thanks for letting us know.

Is this the first time you've encountered this issue? Since we might have exhausted all the possible troubleshooting steps, may we ask if you have already tried contacting the channel provider? If not, we'll recommend you do so, as this issue may be known on their end and they may be able to provide additional attempts to fix their app on the Roku platform.

Let us know what you find out.

Regards,
Janadee

Nadee K.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
SuzieB21

I am having this same issue.

0 Kudos
RokuArjiemar
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hello! @SuzieB21,

Thanks for your post,

We understand that you were having an issue with BET+. We're pleased to assist. 

• Have you tried restarting your Roku device?
  • Have you tried Updating your Roku device?:
  • Did removing the channel, restarting the player, and then adding the channel again resolve the issue?

Please keep us posted on what you find out, and we will be happy to continue assisting you further. We look forward to hearing back from you.

Thanks,

Arjiemar

Arjiemar
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
local304

I am also having the same issue😑😑. When will this be fixed roku?!

0 Kudos
RokuJechealR
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hi @local304,

Thanks for reaching out here in the Roku Community!

We would be happy to look further into this issue but we will need more details. Can you please provide us with the following information:

• Could you please verify if the issue you are running into is when you're accessing the content of Bet+ standalone or through The Roku Channel?
  • Are you being prompted with an error code or message?
  • What are the steps you have taken to reproduce the issue you are seeing?

We also recommend taking a look at our Support page to troubleshoot any channel-related issues: How to resolve a channel playback issue | Official Roku Support

We look forward to hearing from you and looking closely into this issue.

All the best,

Chel

Jecheal R.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos