Channels & viewing

Are your Roku channels not working? Find troubleshooting tips for adding/removing channels, logging in, authentication, activation, playback issues, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Patcheslvw

Re: Bet+ app not work on roku tv only

Jump to solution

image.jpg

I have done everything that has been mentioned in the previous threads about this same problem. It’s very very frustrating. What can I do to access my paid for APP on the Roku TV? Please help and thank you in advance for your valued time and much needed assistance. 

0 Kudos
CocoPuff
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

The problem has finally cleared up.  I stopped watching for about 2 months and then one day went in to stream a movie and it worked!  I wish I knew what caused the problem in the first place but just glad to be able to see my favorite programs again.  😊

0 Kudos
CocoPuff
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

Working now.  Don't know what happened.  Went in to stream a movie after not watching for about 2 months and finally it played.

0 Kudos
RokuEuniceL
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Jump to solution

Hi @Patcheslvw,

Greetings from the Roku Community!

We appreciate you letting us know about your problem accessing the Bet Plus app on your Roku TV. We will work with you to know what went wrong so we can assist you further and fix the issue. Please tell us more details so that we can better understand the problem you are having.

• Are you referring to the standalone Bet Plus channel or the Roku Channel's Bet Plus?
  • Can you please list down the troubleshooting steps you took on your end?

We look forward to hearing from you and looking closely into this issue. Thank you!

@CocoPuff,

We're glad to know that your issue has been fixed. Please let us know if you need any additional assistance, and we'll be glad to further assist you.

Kind regards,

Eunice

Eunice L.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
CHerron

Jump to solution

I had the same problem. It’s making you change to a premium plan and not an essential plan. Once I did that it worked. 

0 Kudos
Need Assistance?
Welcome to the Roku Community! Feel free to search our Community for answers or post your question to get help.

Become a Roku Streaming Expert!

Share your expertise, help fellow streamers, and unlock exclusive rewards as part of the Roku Community. Learn more.