Account, payments & subscriptions

Get the help you need with the My Roku Account log in, Roku billing, subscription questions, and more. Join the community discussion for more assistance.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
gisw

Is there a phone number for customer support?  For two months I have received charges that are not l

Jump to solution

Is there a phone number for customer support?  For two months I have received charges that are not listed on my subscription, charges, billing page.  I need to resolve this and cannot locate a number.  The links just take meback to the same page to view.

2 Solutions

Accepted Solutions
RokuJohnB
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: Is there a phone number for customer support?  For two months I have received charges that ar...

Jump to solution

Hi @gisw,

A warm welcome here in the Roku Community!

For these issues, it may be more effective for you to get help from our billing team. Don't hesitate to get in touch with them directly through our Account-Billing Support page. Choose the options for "Account, payments, & subscriptions," select questions about the charge, contact us, and we offer three options of support via email, chat, or phone call.

You can also view and check the charges on your account, and this link will help you out: How to review your purchase history and charges to your Roku account

If there's anything else that we can do to assist you, please keep us posted.

Regards,                                                                                                                                              John

John
Roku Community Moderator

View solution in original post

RokuJanadeeK
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: Is there a phone number for customer support?  For two months I have received charges that ar...

Jump to solution

Hi @IhateUKOR,

We hear and completely understand you. This is not the experience we want you to have.

Regarding this matter, it will be more effective if you directly contact our account-billing team through the link here. Kindly choose the "Accounts, Payments, and Subscriptions" category. An option to talk to a live representative should be available. We guarantee that they are the best team to assist you with your billing and subscription concerns.

Let us know if there is anything else we can assist you with besides this, and we will continue to do so.

All the best,
Janadee

Nadee K.
Roku Community Moderator

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
11 REPLIES 11
RokuJohnB
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Jump to solution

Hi @gisw,

A warm welcome here in the Roku Community!

For these issues, it may be more effective for you to get help from our billing team. Don't hesitate to get in touch with them directly through our Account-Billing Support page. Choose the options for "Account, payments, & subscriptions," select questions about the charge, contact us, and we offer three options of support via email, chat, or phone call.

You can also view and check the charges on your account, and this link will help you out: How to review your purchase history and charges to your Roku account

If there's anything else that we can do to assist you, please keep us posted.

Regards,                                                                                                                                              John

John
Roku Community Moderator
IhateUKOR

Jump to solution

THERE ARE NO HUMANS TO TALK TO I REGRET SIGNING UP THEY'RE NOGOOD THIEVES

0 Kudos
RokuJanadeeK
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Jump to solution

Hi @IhateUKOR,

We hear and completely understand you. This is not the experience we want you to have.

Regarding this matter, it will be more effective if you directly contact our account-billing team through the link here. Kindly choose the "Accounts, Payments, and Subscriptions" category. An option to talk to a live representative should be available. We guarantee that they are the best team to assist you with your billing and subscription concerns.

Let us know if there is anything else we can assist you with besides this, and we will continue to do so.

All the best,
Janadee

Nadee K.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos

Re: Is there a phone number for customer support?  For two months I have received charges that are n

Jump to solution

have had my credit card hacked 4 times in the lest 5 months and my roku account is the only account that I have updated after every hack

0 Kudos
RokuJohnB
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: Is there a phone number for customer support?  For two months I have received charges that are n

Jump to solution

Hi @carllaclaire,

Greetings from the Roku Community!

We will be more than happy to assist. Please try to use the link that was given above.

If you need anything else, please keep us posted.

Regards,
John

John
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
Lyndamoc
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

I need phone number to customer service.  Phone number for a human!  Your site recommendations to solve my issue did not work.  Human being!!!  

0 Kudos
RokuEmmanuel-D
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Jump to solution

Thanks for the post, @Lyndamoc.

We understand that you were hoping to speak with a live agent to address your concerns. We're here to provide information.

For further assistance, please meet us in our inbox; we've sent you one. We are eager to learn more about your concern and resolve this as quickly as possible. 

We are anticipating your prompt response.

All the best,
Emman

Emmanuel-D.
Roku Community Moderator
Dusty9501

Jump to solution

I need a phone number for customer support.

Lynn25

Jump to solution

I have been paying for several months now on things I didn't order from ROKU. Who do I talk to?!?!?!?!

0 Kudos