Account, payments & subscriptions

Get the help you need with the My Roku Account log in, Roku billing, subscription questions, and more. Join the community discussion for more assistance.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
renojim
Community Streaming Expert

Re: Is there a phone number for customer support?  For two months I have received charges that ar...

Jump to solution

@Lynn25, start at https://support.roku.com/contactus and choose the option for account/payment support.

Roku Community Streaming Expert

Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution."
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Kudo.

I am not a Roku employee.
0 Kudos
TSB1369

Re: Is there a phone number for customer support?  For two months I have received charges that are n

Jump to solution

0 Kudos
Noel1951

Re: Is there a phone number for customer support?  For two months I have received charges that are n

Jump to solution
  •  
0 Kudos
RokuReynan-L
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Jump to solution

Hi, @Noel1951.

We appreciate you reaching us here in the Roku Community!

We'd be happy to help you check the charges on your account.

Here are the steps to check the charges on your account:

1. Sign in to my.roku.com
  2. Go toPurchase history & invoices
  3. Review your invoices forContent or Products

If you're unable to locate the charge, you may try checking the email address associated with your streaming device. Here's how: Home > Settings > System > About.

Here are the steps to cancel the subscription:

1. Sign in to my.roku.com
  2. Go to My Subscriptions.
  3. Under Active subscriptions, select the subscription you want to cancel.
  4. Select Manage subscription and then select Turn off auto-renew
    Turning off auto-renew means you've canceled your subscription and you will not be billed for it in the future.

If you're still unable to locate the charge, you may contact our Account and Billing team for further assistance. Visit our Account and Billing Support page and select the "Account, payments & subscriptions" category. You'll have an option to call or chat with us.

Furthermore, you may visit this support article on what to do if there is a charge you don't recognize on your Roku account

Hope this helps!

Regards,
Reynan

Reynan L.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
lemom6677

Jump to solution

0 Kudos