Account, payments & subscriptions

Get the help you need with the My Roku Account log in, Roku billing, subscription questions, and more. Join the community discussion for more assistance.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Amymb

Frustrated-still being charged!

I canceled the auto renewal for Lifetime Movie Network which I have never used-so I canceled on 1012/24. I just look at my bank statement and show another pending charge for $54.11 AFTER I turned off the auto renewal. I had to say the reason why-I chose because I don’t use the channel-yet I’m still being charged!? How can I get a refund and get this OFF my Roku account!? I canceled yet again and went back to check. It’s still there.🙄 please fix it!!! Additionally, my charge from ROKU is showing for AE NETWORK.

IMG_4177.png

0 Kudos
1 REPLY 1
RokuReynan-L
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: Frustrated-still being charged!

Hi, @Amymb.

Welcome to the Roku Community!

Thanks for letting us know that you were still charged even though you had already canceled the subscription and wanted a refund.

To avoid this happening again, you may need to add a PIN to your account.

Here's how:

1. Sign in to my.roku.com
  2. Under Device settings, select PIN/Parental controls
  3. To set up a PIN, select Create a PIN

For the refund, you may contact our Account and Billing team for further assistance. Visit our Account and Billing Support page and select the "Account, payments & subscriptions" category. You'll have an option to call or chat with us.

Furthermore, you may visit this support article on how to turn off auto-renew and cancel a subscription

Regards,
Reynan

Reynan L.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos