Roku setup

From linking a device to your account to adding channels, find Roku setup troubleshooting help and activation support from our community support forum.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
RokuMary-F
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: EmailFor

Hi @Davidquigley @TuptonTrev @Charlotte3.

We appreciate your patience regarding this matter. I understand that you are unable to receive the activation code via email, is that correct?

If you are still having any issues with completing the activation process after factory reset and others steps, please provide the serial number of your Roku device so we can assist further.

Please keep us posted and we'll continue assisting you from there!

Thanks,
Mary

Mary F.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
Charlotte3

Hey Mary,

What’s the best way to send this to you ?

0 Kudos
hainesp6713
Reel Rookie

Ditto!!! I have done the factory reset and cannot get an activation email to save my life. Very frustrating.

0 Kudos
RokuMary-F
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hi @Charlotte3 @hainesp6713,

Thanks for the post.

Please response to this post with the serial number of your Roku device. I'll be able to pass it along to our Support team who can assist you further.

Thanks,
Mary

Mary F.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
hainesp6713
Reel Rookie

Mine is C33913062790

0 Kudos
RokuMary-F
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Thanks for keeping in touch and providing the additional information, @hainesp6713.

I can see that you’ve been in contact with our support team regarding your activation issue. Rest assured that I’ve follow up to our support. We sincerely appreciate your patience, please keep an eye on your email, a member of our support team will be in contact.

Regards,
Mary

Mary F.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
Tammy5
Reel Rookie

Re: Not getting activation email

hello I’m not receiving the Roku device activation link help,

0 Kudos
RokuKariza-D
Retired Moderator

Hey @Tammy5

Thanks for reaching out here in the Community!

We would recommend performing a factory reset on the affected device then try linking your existing Roku account once again.

Performing a factory reset using the hardware reset button

1. On the back or bottom of each Roku device is a reset button. On some devices, there is a tactile button, while other devices have a pinhole button.
  2. If your device has a pinhole button, you will need a paperclip to perform the factory reset.
  3. Once the reset button is located and your Roku device is powered on, press and hold the reset button firmly for about 10 seconds. The indicator light or status LED will blink rapidly on most Roku devices when the factory reset is complete.

For more information, check out this Support article: How do I factory reset my Roku® streaming device?

If still no dice, reply here with the serial number of the Roku device. It can be found at the back or underneath the player itself.

All the best,
Kariza

Kariza D.
Roku Forum Moderator
0 Kudos
john_1951

I am having the same problem as this user and the many others on another Community support page you interact with.  How do I send you a PM to pass along the requested information and get a support ticket?

I have already tried all of the suggested troubleshooting methods including the reset.

Thank you 

[personal information]

0 Kudos
RokuKariza-D
Retired Moderator

Hi @john_1951

Thanks for the post.

Please reply here with the serial number/device ID of the affected Roku device. It can be found at the back or underneath the player itself. 

We'd love to help you out!

All the best,
Kariza

Kariza D.
Roku Forum Moderator
0 Kudos