Wi-Fi & connectivity

Having Roku connectivity problems? Get the help and troubleshooting tips you need for Roku wireless connection issues, ethernet connections, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
RokuJohnB
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: HAS ANYONE EVER GOTTEN A FIX??

Jump to solution

Thanks for keeping us posted, @Allure!

We would be delighted to help you further with the Roku TV issue you were experiencing. Please check to see if connecting your Roku TV to a mobile hotspot resolves the issue.

Please be advised that your information has been forwarded to the relevant Roku team for additional investigation in case the issue persists.

Your patience and understanding are much appreciated.

Kind regards,
John

John
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
Allure
Channel Surfer

Re: HAS ANYONE EVER GOTTEN A FIX??

Jump to solution

I don’t pay for mobile hotspots so I can’t do that. FYI my internet/router/wifi is working perfectly. 

0 Kudos
bristarr94

Re: I would like to know what this error code (criticalSyncAllFailed: -3) means

Jump to solution

Mine too!

I would like to know what this error code (criticalSyncAllFailed: -4)means

bristarr94

I am having the same problems Issue ID: 66-213-968

Jump to solution

I’m having the same issue. Mine is -4 though. 
model: 3820R2 streaming stick 4k

serial number: X0250059Y866 (S0J73389Y866)

software version: 13.0 • build 24056-E6

GC version: 11.5.25

Allure
Channel Surfer

Still waiting for the updates

Jump to solution

Still waiting...............................................

0 Kudos
RokuERey
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: Still waiting for the updates

Jump to solution

Greetings Community users,

We really appreciate you keeping this thread posted on the issue. Please be aware that this is currently under investigation. We'll keep this thread updated on how things are going. For any additional example, please provide a Tracker ID of the issue.

• Tracker ID when this issue occurs (when you see this issue occur, press the Home button 5 times, followed by the Back button 5 times, and provide us with this ID).

Best regards,
Rey

ERey.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
RokuJechealR
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Jump to solution

Hi Community users,

Greetings, and we appreciate your cooperation and patience on this here in the Roku Community!

To resolve the issue you've been experiencing, we recommend performing a factory reset on your Roku device. Please be aware that once your device has been factory reset, you must set up the streaming device again.

You can follow these steps to perform a factory reset from the Settings menu:

1. Press Home on your Roku remote
  2. Scroll and select Settings
  3. Select System
  4. Select Advanced System settings
  5. Select Factory reset
  6. If you have a Roku TV, select Factory reset everything. Otherwise, move to the next step.
  7. Follow the on-screen instructions.

For more information about Factory resetting a Roku device, visit our Support page here: System restart or Factory reset your streaming device.

We will mark this post as solved, but if the instructions above don't solve the issue for you, let us know, and we'll continue helping!

All the best,
Chel

Jecheal R.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
Claupatdrv
Reel Rookie

Error (criticalSyncAllFailed: -4)

Jump to solution

How do I fix this I haven't been able to fine an answer by reading some posts I am getting frustrated 🥴 tried to reset it but how come? Is not even getting out of this error code, it does connect to my wifi however when tries to update it just keeps giving this error.

IMG_20240530_110554.jpg

Claupatdrv
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

i am having the same issue with mine but how can you reset the tv when you're not able to get through the new update and is not connecting ????????? i am not able to go to home then click setting and follow the step given .......this is so frustrating

Spoiler

Loki1
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

Same issue here (with the streaming stick).
Not sure how to post the picture of the error code (The insert image icon is for pictures that already have a link) .