Wi-Fi & connectivity

Having Roku connectivity problems? Get the help and troubleshooting tips you need for Roku wireless connection issues, ethernet connections, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Kick
Reel Rookie

Re: Still waiting for the updates

Jump to solution

The factory reset does not work. I just did it with my brand new router/modem and Roku Express that was bought 2 days ago. It is still saying the exact same thing. It continues to drop the signal.

0 Kudos
ThomasMarco
Reel Rookie

Re: Error (criticalSyncAliFalled: -4)

Jump to solution

This happened to me too 3 days ago, stopped at 35 files out of 86.  Hung there for 2 hours.  But now the screen is locked up with this message:

(criticalSyncAllFailed: -4).  This happens after it tries to find an internet connection.  Never finds it and loops back to that message.

I have no access to any "sessions" choices.

Got to fix this or I'll have to send it back.

Tom Grady

0 Kudos
Kick
Reel Rookie

Re: Still waiting for the updates

Jump to solution

Is there a setting within the internet that the Roku won’t connect to? 

0 Kudos
Bradycentral
Reel Rookie

Re: I would like to know what this error code (criticalSyncAllFailed: -3) means

Jump to solution

I have the same error with the exception -3 is -4 if that means something different. I am unable to do a factory reset. I hit the home button and it beeps no menu appears.

0 Kudos
Kick
Reel Rookie

Re: I would like to know what this error code (criticalSyncAllFailed: -3) means

Jump to solution

So I got it to work last night. 
1. don’t talk with customer service on Roku, the absolute worse customer service I’ve ever experienced. They’ll tell you exactly what you can find just by googling it.

2. My problem lasted 3 days. I had the same issue about getting to the Home Screen.

3. I have spectrum, I went on my account on spectrum and went to see if my Roku was connected (it was) according to Spectrum if you see your Roku connected on the spectrum app and it isn’t working, that means it is connected to the router but not the internet. So I paused the connection on the spectrum website ( go to services, hit pause) 

4. 3. On the back of the Roku is a button, hold that button down for about 5 seconds and then try again. 

5. Then unpause the connection on spectrum and retry to connect on Roku. 

I hope that helps!

0 Kudos
Need Assistance?
Welcome to the Roku Community! Feel free to search our Community for answers or post your question to get help.

Become a Roku Streaming Expert!

Share your expertise, help fellow streamers, and unlock exclusive rewards as part of the Roku Community. Learn more.