Smart home app

Learn how to use the Roku home app to control the smart devices in your home. Join the online community forum for troubleshooting tips and helpful resources.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Dfresh567
Roku Guru

I want to add a 2nd location on my app

Jump to solution

Is it possible to add a 2nd location/account to my current Roku smart home app/account?

0 Kudos
2 Solutions

Accepted Solutions
RokuJohnB
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: I want to add a 2nd location on my app

Jump to solution

Hi @Dfresh567,

Thank you for posting here in the Roku Community!

We'll be glad to assist you further with your inquiry since you want to know if it is possible to add a second location or account through your Roku smart home app. Please be advised that it is not possible to add a second location or account to your Roku smart home app since you will only be able to access one Roku account at a time. If you would like to access all of your Roku Smart Home devices, you can always link everything to the same Roku account.

Hope you'll find this info useful. Let us know in case you still have any questions.

Best regards,
John

John
Roku Community Moderator

View solution in original post

Dfresh567
Roku Guru

Jump to solution

@RokuJohnB 

I had a chance to read your response when you originally responded, but never got the chance to respond to your return post.  Thank you for sharing the information. I got all the information I needed from your response. My brother was asking me and I did not 100% know how to respond so your response made was super helpful. I’ve been wanting him to get a his own Roku home subscription because I think he’d enjoy the experience and you motivate him to add on other Roku Smart Home devices down the line. I have been super happy my experience And my parents who are not super tech savvy find the app very usable.

Thank you again

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
2 REPLIES 2
RokuJohnB
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Jump to solution

Hi @Dfresh567,

Thank you for posting here in the Roku Community!

We'll be glad to assist you further with your inquiry since you want to know if it is possible to add a second location or account through your Roku smart home app. Please be advised that it is not possible to add a second location or account to your Roku smart home app since you will only be able to access one Roku account at a time. If you would like to access all of your Roku Smart Home devices, you can always link everything to the same Roku account.

Hope you'll find this info useful. Let us know in case you still have any questions.

Best regards,
John

John
Roku Community Moderator
Dfresh567
Roku Guru

Jump to solution

@RokuJohnB 

I had a chance to read your response when you originally responded, but never got the chance to respond to your return post.  Thank you for sharing the information. I got all the information I needed from your response. My brother was asking me and I did not 100% know how to respond so your response made was super helpful. I’ve been wanting him to get a his own Roku home subscription because I think he’d enjoy the experience and you motivate him to add on other Roku Smart Home devices down the line. I have been super happy my experience And my parents who are not super tech savvy find the app very usable.

Thank you again

0 Kudos
Need Assistance?
Welcome to the Roku Community! Feel free to search our Community for answers or post your question to get help.

Become a Roku Streaming Expert!

Share your expertise, help fellow streamers, and unlock exclusive rewards as part of the Roku Community. Learn more.