Roku mobile app

Discover troubleshooting and helpful tips for the Roku mobile app. Learn how to use the Roku remote on your phone, add channels, privately listen, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Unable to sign in The email address or password provided does not match our records

I have the same issue. I've been dealing with this for several weeks and I have tried every single possible thing to fix it and is not any better.

Please contact me when you have time I need to fix this soon.

0 Kudos
RokuERey
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: Unable to sign in The email address or password provided does not match our records

Hello @colleenpridemor,

Thank you for contacting the Roku Community. 

We understand that you are facing issues while logging into your Roku account, and we apologize for any inconvenience caused.

We are here to help you resolve the issue. Please ensure that you have entered all your login credentials correctly. If that doesn't work, kindly let us know if changing your password is resulting in the same problem. You can refer to @AvsGunnar for guidance on changing your password.

Please feel free to contact us if you require any further assistance.

Best regards,
Rey

ERey.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
Josh68
Binge Watcher

@RokuERey, can you simply close this thread? Nobody on the Roku side is reading the OP or anything else. There's a bug in the mobile app, which Roku obviously isn't going to fix. This thread is just a waste of space at this point. I'm unsubscribing myself from replies, but everyone's wasting their time here, including you.

0 Kudos

Chiming in here to say I am having the same problem. I have a Pixel 5 running Android 14. I can log in using roku.com. I know I have the correct username and password. I changed the password anyway to see if that helps.

I am only having trouble logging in using the Roku app version 10.1.0.3169671 for Android 14 on my Pixel 5. The app is up to date.

It's clear Roku doesn't care. Honestly, with the recent data breach, Roku disabling tvs basically forcing Roku tv users to agree to new forced arbitration rules and now hearing Roku is looking into shoving more ads in our faces I am souring on the whole Roku company and ecosystem.

Time to find a different streamer.

0 Kudos
ljc310
Reel Rookie

Personally, I have not tried that.  Because ---- if you will READ ALL of the previous posts about this issue, others have tried that and it DID NOT work.  However, I will try it, but it will be later before I have time.

0 Kudos
2pints
Roku Guru

Im getting this as well, cant sign in

0 Kudos
RokuERey
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hi @2pints,

Thanks for getting in touch!

We understand that you're having the same issue when logging in. Please be aware that this is currently under investigation. However, we still don't have any further updates about this. In the meantime, we'll need your help with the details below so that we can provide additional information on this.

• Mobile device brand and software version
  • Roku Mobile App version.

We'll be looking forward to your update.

Thanks,
Rey

ERey.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos

I am having the same exact issue 

0 Kudos
Need Assistance?
Welcome to the Roku Community! Feel free to search our Community for answers or post your question to get help.

Become a Roku Streaming Expert!

Share your expertise, help fellow streamers, and unlock exclusive rewards as part of the Roku Community. Learn more.