Roku mobile app

Discover troubleshooting and helpful tips for the Roku mobile app. Learn how to use the Roku remote on your phone, add channels, privately listen, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
colleenpridemor
Reel Rookie

Roku app won't find device

I've tried all of the suggested troubleshooting steps to no avail. It seems to be stuck on my old TV. I moved and got a new Roku TCL 32" TV, the same as my old one.  The physical remote works fine, and the Roku app used to work fine.  However, since around the time of the Roku data breach last spring, the app stopped working and I see on the Roku app says the device (on my account) was added in 2015, not 2023 when I bought the new TV. I'm afraid to delete that device profile because that's what is shown on the Settings/About on the device as well. I'm afraid it won't recognize any device at all if I delete it. Any suggestions for me would be great. Thanks

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
Need Assistance?
Welcome to the Roku Community! Feel free to search our Community for answers or post your question to get help.

Become a Roku Streaming Expert!

Share your expertise, help fellow streamers, and unlock exclusive rewards as part of the Roku Community. Learn more.