Remotes

Learn how to reset a Roku remote, how a Roku remote works, or pair a new remote.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Galschals
Channel Surfer

Re: New Roku remote right arrow

Hello @georgemandl ,

I am in similar situation.My remote is 1.5 month old and it is unusable . Still awaiting a response from Roku regarding a replacement 

0 Kudos
RokuERey
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

@Galschals,

Sorry for the delay in our response about this.

We've made a review on your account and I also drop a PM for you.

Thanks,
Rey

ERey.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
georgemandl
Channel Surfer

My remote showed up today. I'm glad it arrived, but this process has been pretty rocky. Nobody was able to give me a tracking number or any specific information, at any point along the way. Weird.

0 Kudos
Galschals
Channel Surfer

I am still awaiting for a replacement . Could you please confirm 

0 Kudos
RokuEuniceL
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hi @Galschals,

Thank you for keeping us posted here in the Roku Community!

We will be glad to assist you with the replacement of your Roku remote. Kindly send us a private message together with your shipping address, phone number, and type of Roku remote (simple, voice, or voice pro) so we'll be able to proceed with the necessary steps to address this.

To send us a private message, click this community link for instructions: Help: Roku Community

We'll be waiting for your message.

Kind regards,
Eunice

Eunice L.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
Galschals
Channel Surfer

@RokuEuniceL @I have already shared all my details 10 days ago. Not sure what is happening . I will share again

0 Kudos
Galschals
Channel Surfer

@RokuEuniceL @Could you please send me PM message so that I can reply with details. I have already shared details with @RokuERey 

0 Kudos
Shols
Reel Rookie

Re: Brand new Roku Remote - right arrow not responding

I have tried everything. There's nothing we can do when it's just the right arrow not responding. All other buttons are working. Unfortunately, this is the second remote of Roku I am having that is having issues. The first one that came with the tv, the buttons were not even responding at all. I use my phone to control the TV but it's not convenient. I am not eager to buy a new remote as this seems like a general issue with Roku remotes.

0 Kudos
RokuCarly
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: Brand new Roku Remote - right arrow not responding

We're grateful to have you here in the Roku Community, @Shols!

Firstly, we sincerely apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused you. No worries! We'd be more than happy to further assist you with your remote concerns. 

Kindly keep an eye out on your inbox as we will be sending you a Private Message to gather more personal information so we can proceed to the next step. 

We'll be anticipating your response!

Best regards,
Carly

Carly Y.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
RokuERey
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hey @Galschals,

We really do apologize for the delay in our process regarding this. I've made some updates with our support team about this, and please keep an eye on your email address for further information.

Regards,
Rey

ERey.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
Need Assistance?
Welcome to the Roku Community! Feel free to search our Community for answers or post your question to get help.

Become a Roku Streaming Expert!

Share your expertise, help fellow streamers, and unlock exclusive rewards as part of the Roku Community. Learn more.