Remotes

Learn how to reset a Roku remote, how a Roku remote works, or pair a new remote.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
skeedoc

remote that controls more than one tv set

Jump to solution

I have two Roku tv's, in adjacent rooms. One remote controls both sets. The other controls only the one it is designated to. Is there a way to reprogram the one that controls both sets. I turn one set on, the other, if running shuts off. 

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Tivoburkee
Community Streaming Expert

Re: remote that controls more than one tv set

Jump to solution

Sorry, but no. The reason is it controls both is its IR remote. Where your other is wifi voice remote. Which you can purchase separately at walmart or on-line at amazon. 

Amazon.com: Roku Voice Remote | TV Remote Control with Voice Control, TV Controls, Simple Setup, & P...

Edmund
Roku Community Streaming Expert

Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution."
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Kudo.

I am not a Roku employee.

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
1 REPLY 1
Tivoburkee
Community Streaming Expert

Re: remote that controls more than one tv set

Jump to solution

Sorry, but no. The reason is it controls both is its IR remote. Where your other is wifi voice remote. Which you can purchase separately at walmart or on-line at amazon. 

Amazon.com: Roku Voice Remote | TV Remote Control with Voice Control, TV Controls, Simple Setup, & P...

Edmund
Roku Community Streaming Expert

Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution."
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Kudo.

I am not a Roku employee.
0 Kudos
Need Assistance?
Welcome to the Roku Community! Feel free to search our Community for answers or post your question to get help.

Become a Roku Streaming Expert!

Share your expertise, help fellow streamers, and unlock exclusive rewards as part of the Roku Community. Learn more.