Channels & viewing

Are your Roku channels not working? Find troubleshooting tips for adding/removing channels, logging in, authentication, activation, playback issues, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Jay40
Reel Rookie

Re: Certain OTA Channels Disappearing

Carly 

@aw9182

I have the same tv. It is doing the same thing. Is there a resolution to this?

0 Kudos
RokuERey
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hi @Jay40,

Greetings from the Roku Community!

Thank you for reaching out about this. We still don't have any update about the investigation of this case, but we're keeping an eye on the board.

In the meantime, we'd like to update the team along with your information.

Please share with us the details below.

• Roku device model, serial number, device ID, and current OS version. (this can all be found in Settings > System > About)
  • Tracker ID (when you see this issue occur, press the Home button 5 times, followed by the Back button 5 times, and provide us with this ID)
  • Channels affected

Thanks,

Rey

ERey.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
Dremchsr11

I am 46835 with the same problem 

0 Kudos
RokuJechealR
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hi @Dremchsr11,

Thanks for the first post to the Roku Community!

We are currently aware, and our engineering team has been investigating this issue closely.

In the meantime, please help us with the required details above posted by @RokuCarly so we can send additional information for the investigation to our engineering team.

We look forward to hearing your response and receiving your device details.

All the best,
Chel

Jecheal R.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
Jay40
Reel Rookie

Sorry @RokuERey

I forgot to send this information 

Model # 55S41R

HARDWARE ID #G136X

SERIAL # X012003870CD

SOFTWARE VERSION #12.5.0 BUILD 5190-CG

0 Kudos
RokuERey
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

@Jay40,

Thanks for this information!

We'll forward this to the appropriate Roku team for further investigation. In the meantime, can you also follow up on the channels affected and your Zip Code?

Please keep us posted!

Thanks,
Rey

ERey.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos

I am having the same issues and I am also in the 46835 zip code and while reading through this it said something about connecting to a hot spot so I did and it worked but I don’t want to use my hot spot all the time how can I fed this without using hot spot?

0 Kudos
RokuTakashi
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hi, @kitten82374 

We'd be glad to assist you regarding your inquiry, and welcome to the Roku Community.

Thanks for letting us know about the issue you've encountered, and we're sorry to hear about the trouble you've experienced that has affected your streaming. For us to get a closer look at the issue, we'd like to collect some details. Kindly provide the following information below:

• Roku device model, serial number, device ID, and software OS/version. (These can all be found in Settings > System > About).
  • Tracker ID when this issue occurs. (When you see this issue occur, press the Home button 5 times, followed by the Back button 5 times, and provide us with this ID).
  • A photo or video clip referring to the issue,

Once these details are available, we'll be able to forward them to the appropriate Roku team for further investigation.

We hope to hear back from you.

Best wishes,
Kash

Takashi O.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
Chickee

Re: Live TV channel 21.2 and 21.3 keeps dissapearing

I also had channel 21.3 disappear about 3 months ago and found this post looking for an answer.  From the posts it appears to be an issue across zip codes.   I still get channel 21.2.  I have a DVR tuner attached to the same Philips Roku Smart TV with its own indoor antenna and it gets both channels 21.2 and 21.3.  I have tried multiple things already mentioned on this thread to restore channel 21.3 and bought a filter (to eliminate any "interference"), which also did not fix.  It is now May 2024 and wondering if an answer and fix is near?  

0 Kudos
RokuJanadeeK
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: Live TV channel 21.2 and 21.3 keeps dissapearing

Thank you for keeping us in the loop. We understand that you're having issues with missing live channels on your device.

Our team is currently aware of the issue and is undergoing an in-depth investigation regarding it. That being said, would you be so kind as to provide us with the following information?

• Roku device or TV model, serial number, device ID, and software OS/version (these can all be found in Settings > System > About).
  • Tracker ID when this issue occurs (when you see this issue occur, press the Home button five times, followed by the Back button five times, and provide us with this ID).
  • Troubleshooting steps you have taken so far.
With more details, we'll be able to pass along your information to the appropriate Roku team. We're anticipating your response.

Sincerely,
Janadee
Nadee K.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
Need Assistance?
Welcome to the Roku Community! Feel free to search our Community for answers or post your question to get help.

Become a Roku Streaming Expert!

Share your expertise, help fellow streamers, and unlock exclusive rewards as part of the Roku Community. Learn more.