Channels & viewing

Are your Roku channels not working? Find troubleshooting tips for adding/removing channels, logging in, authentication, activation, playback issues, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
CAMe

Can't see Peacock on any of our Roku devices

Jump to solution

I know I messed up. I added Peacock to my account online, not on the devices. Peacock doesn't show up on any of them. I can't delete the Peacock app online, and everything I've found about deleting a channel/app says go to the device and delete it from there. Well, it's not showing up so I can't delete it from there.

Am I stuck without Peacock? Don't tell me to factory reset my devices... the Spectrum app will disappear if I do.

0 Kudos
2 Solutions

Accepted Solutions
StreamerUser
Roku Guru

Re: Can't see Peacock on any of our Roku devices

Jump to solution

You didnt mention your Roku model #s:  Settings/System/About

This is important, because Peacock TV has model restrictions:

https://www.peacocktv.com/help/article/what-devices-and-platforms-are-supported-by-peacock

Roku:
Roku 2 (4210X model only)
Roku 3 & 4 (model 4200X or later)
Roku Streaming Stick (model 3600X or later)
Roku Express/Express+ (model 3900X or later)
Roku Premiere/Premiere+ (model 3920X or later)
Roku Ultra/Ultra LT (model 4640X or later) 
Roku TV and Smart Soundbar (model 5000X or later)

Adding it via device or via the browser wont make any difference if your models arent supported.

FYI, Factory Resets dont remove apps from the account (apps are account associated, not device associated) - the apps will be restored once you re-activate your Roku.

View solution in original post

RokuMary-F
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Jump to solution

Hi @jmathers,

Thanks for your first post in the Roku Community!

We understand that you are unable to stream the Peacock channel through the Roku Express (3701x).
Each channel on the Roku platform is built, maintained, and updated by the channel partner directly. The Peacock had updated its features that are not supported by a few Roku models including Roku Express (3701X) since it is not meeting the channel requirements. Unfortunately, it is not possible to fix it by troubleshooting on Roku.

Please find the list of Roku models supported by the channel partner(Peacock) below:

• Roku 2 (4210X model only)
  • Roku 3 & 4 (model 4200X or later)
  • Roku Streaming Stick (model 3600X or later)
  • Roku Express/Express+ (model 3900X or later)
  • Roku Premiere/Premiere+ (model 3920X or later)
  • Roku Ultra/Ultra LT (model 4640X or later)
  • Roku TV and Smart Soundbar (model 5000X or later)

We hope we have addressed your question appropriately, but please don't hesitate to let us know if you have any questions or additional feedback.

Best regards,
Mary

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
14 REPLIES 14
StreamerUser
Roku Guru

Jump to solution

You didnt mention your Roku model #s:  Settings/System/About

This is important, because Peacock TV has model restrictions:

https://www.peacocktv.com/help/article/what-devices-and-platforms-are-supported-by-peacock

Roku:
Roku 2 (4210X model only)
Roku 3 & 4 (model 4200X or later)
Roku Streaming Stick (model 3600X or later)
Roku Express/Express+ (model 3900X or later)
Roku Premiere/Premiere+ (model 3920X or later)
Roku Ultra/Ultra LT (model 4640X or later) 
Roku TV and Smart Soundbar (model 5000X or later)

Adding it via device or via the browser wont make any difference if your models arent supported.

FYI, Factory Resets dont remove apps from the account (apps are account associated, not device associated) - the apps will be restored once you re-activate your Roku.

renojim
Community Streaming Expert

Jump to solution

Also, keep in mind that if you add something via the website you have to check for updates or wait a day for it to show up.

Roku Community Streaming Expert

Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution."
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Kudo.

I am not a Roku employee.
0 Kudos
CAMe

Jump to solution

Thank you. There's my answer. Our Roku devices aren't listed. I appreciate the fast response.

0 Kudos

Jump to solution

Can’t find peacock channel on out 65in Rocky, we just bought it and the model is 65S431

0 Kudos
RokuMary-F
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Jump to solution

Hi @Priscillav99,

Thanks for reaching out to the Roku community!

Please note that aside from Peacock being compatible with specific Roku devices, it is also available for a specific region.

For more information, you'd want to contact Peacock to inquire further about whether they offer their channel/service on the Roku platform in your region.

Keep us posted from there if you need additional help.

Regards,
Mary

0 Kudos
Rocket_Man

Jump to solution

I’m having the same issue and I already installed peacock on the website and says it’s installed go to my (Roku) system update((Roku express) and hit the system update and have done it a few times and still won’t show up on my home screen I have previously had peacock on this Roku before and not sure why it’s not showing up now when the website after adding it says it’s installed on my account.

thank you

nick

0 Kudos
RokuKariza-D
Roku Guru

Jump to solution

Hello @Rocket_Man

Thanks for posting here in the Community!

On your Roku Express, navigate to Settings > System > About then provide us here with the email address showing up and the model number of the device. I'll be able to further assist you from there.

We look forward to your response.

All the best,
Kariza

Kariza D.
Roku Forum Moderator
0 Kudos
Rocket_Man12
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

model is 3710X Roku express + and I used to have the peacock tv app on this very Roku and temporarily removed it and wanted to bring it back and when I search channels on the Roku it doesn’t show up but when I go to website and search for peacock tv it shows up and I’m able to add it to my account and when going back to Roku device and to system update it won’t show up like usual apps do after clicking on system update so now sure.

thank You

Nick

0 Kudos
RokuDanny-R
Retired Moderator

Jump to solution

@Rocket_Man

Thanks for the follow up.

Can you please provide the serial number of your Roku device from Settings>System>About? I'll be able to assist you further from there.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos