Channels & viewing

Are your Roku channels not working? Find troubleshooting tips for adding/removing channels, logging in, authentication, activation, playback issues, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Kroyale77

HBOMax, Prime, & Peacock not playing

Hi,

I'm having the same issue with HBOMax, as well as similar issues with Prime Video and Peacock. The issue is impacting 3 of out 5 Roku TVs/devices. The 2 TVS that are working have been upgraded to the 12 OS. The tvs with issues are in 11.5. I have tried all of the recommended fixes on this forum (x3) and none of them work. This appears to be an OS error. Is there a way to complete the update for the remaining devices on my account?

0 Kudos
2 REPLIES 2
Ron80

None of posted solutions work with HBO MAX

I have tried every posted solution with both of my Roku streaming devices, and cannot get HBO MAX to work.  This suddenly developed this week. This is obviously a problem with the software and Roku is not resolving the issue. I have both the stick and regular streaming Roku.

0 Kudos
RokuArjiemar
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: HBOMax, Prime, & Peacock not playing

How are things @Kroyale77 @Ron80

A warm welcome from the Roku Community!

Thanks for reaching out to us about the issue with HBOMax, Prime, and Peacock. We're sure we will get your issue resolved.

Please try these steps to fix your issue:

• Navigate to the channel tile on the Roku home screen, press the * key on your remote, and choose "Remove channel"
  • Next, restart your device from Settings>System>System restart
  • Once your player starts up again, go to 'Streaming Channels' on the home screen and add the channel back once more

We'd also recommend refreshing your home network connection by rebooting your wireless router and/or internet modem if you are experiencing an issue with a channel loading content.

For additional troubleshooting steps, check this out: How to resolve a channel playback issue

If that still doesn't clear up the issue, we recommend contacting the channel provider directly to follow up for more help. They’ll be able to best assist with any issues that are occurring within their channel.

Best regards,

RJ💜

Arjiemar
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos