Thanks for your first post in the Roku Community!
We understand that you are unable to stream the Peacock channel through the Roku Express (3701x).
Each channel on the Roku platform is built, maintained, and updated by the channel partner directly. The Peacock had updated its features that are not supported by a few Roku models including Roku Express (3701X) since it is not meeting the channel requirements. Unfortunately, it is not possible to fix it by troubleshooting on Roku.
Please find the list of Roku models supported by the channel partner(Peacock) below:
- Roku 2 (4210X model only)
- Roku 3 & 4 (model 4200X or later)
- Roku Streaming Stick (model 3600X or later)
- Roku Express/Express+ (model 3900X or later)
- Roku Premiere/Premiere+ (model 3920X or later)
- Roku Ultra/Ultra LT (model 4640X or later)
- Roku TV and Smart Soundbar (model 5000X or later)
We hope we have addressed your question appropriately, but please don't hesitate to let us know if you have any questions or additional feedback.