Channels & viewing

Are your Roku channels not working? Find troubleshooting tips for adding/removing channels, logging in, authentication, activation, playback issues, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Aldebrand
Binge Watcher

The Roku Channel Nurse Jackie

So I've been watching Nurse Jackie, as The Roku Channel says that it's scheduled to leave "soon". I'm on season 5 episode 9 and it's coming in with purple/red/green rectangles randomly, the audio is broken and static-y, there's misplaced rows of video, that kind of thing. Tried turning TV off and on. Previous episodes all worked fine, next episode appears to be fine. Seems to be just that single episode out of all of them so far. Which sucks. 

EDIT: ⅓ way into season 6, and still that's the only episode that's messed up. 

0 Kudos
5 REPLIES 5
whitesmaverick
Reel Rookie

Re: The Roku Channel Nurse Jackie

Hi, I've been experiencing issues with Season 5, Episode 9 of Nurse Jackie on The Roku Channel. The video has glitches with colors and misplaced rows, and the audio is distorted. Other episodes are fine. Any advice on resolving this?

Aldebrand
Binge Watcher

So far? If you're in Canada it's available on CTV as an alternative streaming location.  Though it would seem the episodes are either mislabeled or something because E9 is actually E8 on CTV. I just try to stay away from CTV as there's more ads. Episode 10 on CTV appears to be episode 9 so far. If that helps. 

0 Kudos
RokuCarly
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hi, @Aldebrand @whitesmaverick.

Welcome to the Roku Community!

Thanks for reporting this to us. Rest assured that we will coordinate this with the team for review and correction.

To help us with the investigation, kindly provide us with a photo of it for reference.

Thanks,
Carly

Carly Y.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
Aldebrand
Binge Watcher

@RokuCarly 

Unfortunately that's no longer an option, as it was removed from the Canadian version of The Roku Channel as of September 1st. 

0 Kudos
RokuCarly
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hi, @Aldebrand.

Thanks for letting us know about this. 

Feel free to reach out anytime you need help or create a new thread for different concerns. You may also visit the Support website for additional troubleshooting resources.

We hope you continue to have a Happy Streaming! 💜

Regards,
Carly

Carly Y.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
Need Assistance?
Welcome to the Roku Community! Feel free to search our Community for answers or post your question to get help.

Become a Roku Streaming Expert!

Share your expertise, help fellow streamers, and unlock exclusive rewards as part of the Roku Community. Learn more.