Remotes

Learn how to reset a Roku remote, how a Roku remote works, or pair a new remote.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
RokuMary-F
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: Roku remote draining batteries

Jump to solution

Hi @Sumozumo,

Thanks for keeping in touch and providing the additional information.

I have passed along your information to our Support team. They will follow up and assist you.

Please let us know if there's anything else we can help you with.

Best regards,
Mary

Mary F.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
Aniket
Channel Surfer

Jump to solution

I am using Roku Streaming Stick+. My remote batteries are draining frequently and needed to be changed every 2 months. 

0 Kudos
Meb2525
Channel Surfer

Remote batteries dying very quickly

Jump to solution

batteries die constantly in Roku remotes. I have multiple remotes and am going through batteries like crazy. What is the fix as no answer is ever provided in this site to a problem everyone notes. 

0 Kudos

Jump to solution

We have a roku streaming sound bar and it is draining the batteries every week or 2

serial number: YL0000423001

model: 9100X -Onn Roku Smart soundbar

0 Kudos

Jump to solution

I'm also experiencing this issue. Serial number: YH00GF140734.

0 Kudos
cta111

Jump to solution

I’m having this same issue. 

0 Kudos
RokuKariza-D
Retired Moderator

Jump to solution

Hello @Baumancreekwest

Thanks for bringing this to our attention.

I have passed along your information and concern to our Support team. They will follow up and further assist you through email.

All the best,
Kariza

Kariza D.
Roku Forum Moderator
0 Kudos
Arrpar
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

@RokuMary-F @I have replied to an email from support two times but not sure the replies are going through. I got one email back about not replying to that address. Are you able to help me confirm if my replies are going through? Or is there a better way to email support back? Please let me know your thought. Thanks!

0 Kudos
AnonymousNC
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

Additional Info: My Roku has private listening and I have a Roku Ultra LT bought in 2021 Like I said in my earlier post I just went to using rechargeable batteries and have no problem with that. Saves money and lasts over a week if you use the private listening just occasionally. Otherwise I get more out of one charged pair of batteries.

0 Kudos
WWC

Jump to solution

My Roku remote  is draining batteries every two weeks. Serial number is YH005F049003. 

0 Kudos