Remotes

Learn how to reset a Roku remote, how a Roku remote works, or pair a new remote.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Helmsleyfan
Reel Rookie

Re: Voice remote pro won't charge

Jump to solution

I am having the same issue as others, my Voice remote pro will not charge more than 10%. It's paired to our Roku Streambar. Serial number YL006U847441. The remote is newer from Dec 2021. Model RC701, MAC address 20:EF:BD:C1:E0:37

RokuKariza-D
Retired Moderator

Jump to solution

Hello @Helmsleyfan 

Thanks for reaching out here in the Community!

Have you tried using a different power cable and/or power adapter to see if that will resolve the issue you're experiencing with the battery life of your Roku Voice Remote Pro? Please let us know. We'll be able to further assist you from there.

All the best,
Kariza

Kariza D.
Roku Forum Moderator
0 Kudos
Jliegel1
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

I am having same problem as many people here.  Remote won't charge.  Tried the pairing button for 15 seconds and several cables and chargers.  Green light does pulse.  It only charged correctly once.

0 Kudos
RokuKariza-D
Retired Moderator

Jump to solution

Hello @Jliegel1 

Thanks for bringing this to our attention.

Please reply here with the serial number of the Roku device associated with the affected remote. This can be found at the back or underneath the player itself. We'll be able to further assist you from there.

All the best,
Kariza

Kariza D.
Roku Forum Moderator
0 Kudos
Jliegel1
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

Sodc222uk875

0 Kudos
RokuKariza-D
Retired Moderator

Jump to solution

@Jliegel1
Thanks for the reply.

I have passed your information and concern to our Support team. I'd recommend keeping an eye on your email since they will be reaching out to you from there.

All the best,
Kariza

Kariza D.
Roku Forum Moderator
0 Kudos
Maria1218
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

My voice remote pro has to stay on the charger in order for me to use it it does not hold a charge at all.

model number rc538

RokuMary-F
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Jump to solution

Hi @Maria1218,

Welcome to the Roku Community!

Thanks for letting us know about the issue with Roku Voice Remote Pro. 

If this issue is not resolved with your Roku remote not holding a charge, please let us know along with any additional information you may have that would be helpful for our team looks into this problem. Kindly include the serial number of your Roku device that is paired with the Roku remote.

Once we have this information, I'll be able to pass it along to our Support team who can assist you further.

Best regards,
Mary

Mary F.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
JustTinky

Jump to solution

Hey, what info do you need from me to see if my remote is still under warranty? 

Thanks for your help... there are a lot of people who are having problems with their remotes

0 Kudos
RokuMary-F
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Jump to solution

Hi @JustTinky,

Welcome to the Roku Community!

Thanks for reaching us regarding your remote concern. We would be more than happy to look further into this issue but will need more details. Can you please provide us with the following information:

1. What kind of issue are you experiencing
  2. What troubleshooting steps have you taken so far to try to resolve the issue?
  3. Have you tried taking a look here in our Support resources and following the steps to help get your remote up and running? How to fix your Roku voice or simple remote that is not working | Official Roku Support
  4. Can you please provide the serial number of your Roku device that came with your remote from Settings>System>About?

Please keep us posted and we'll continue assisting you from there.

Best regards,
Mary

Mary F.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos