Remotes

Learn how to reset a Roku remote, how a Roku remote works, or pair a new remote.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
T-h

Re: Missing Advanced Wireless Receiver

Jump to solution

I plug the Roku stick into the tv and the other end into the outlet and it says missing awr even though it's there!! I can't understand why!! henrytroy298@gmail.com S/N215087526075 model no. 3810X

Jump to solution

I like roku very much but I wold not recommend the stick with the awr.  It fails.  It works.  It fails.  I do not have my box for a replacement and this unit did it since I bought it.  It used to work for months at a time then just show this error.  Very problematic to say the least.  My stick was installed in a single TV for the entire lifetime and plugged into the USB port.  It worked fine for a while.  Now it just fails no matter what is done. 

0 Kudos
RokuDanny-R
Retired Moderator

Jump to solution

@michaelldelaney

Thanks for the post.

We would recommend unplugging the device and checking the connections to the AWR and Streaming Stick to make sure they are firm connections.

If you are still experiencing an issue, please provide the serial number of your Roku device from Settings>System>About? I'll be able to assist you further from there.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
hombeek

Jump to solution

Hi,

I'm experiencing the same issue.  Let me know what you need from our end to resolve this.

thanks,

Tim

0 Kudos
RokuKariza-D
Retired Moderator

Jump to solution

Hi @hombeek

Thanks for the post.

Could you tell us specifically the issue you're running into? With more information, we will be able to assist you further.

All the best,
Kariza

Kariza D.
Roku Forum Moderator
0 Kudos
smaiolo

Re: Advanced wireless receiver not detected.

Jump to solution

[personal information]

Sn#  213095968508

0 Kudos
RokuKariza-D
Retired Moderator

Re: Advanced wireless receiver not detected.

Jump to solution

Hey @smaiolo

I hope you're doing well.

I have passed along your information and concern to our Support team. They will follow up and further assist you through email.

All the best,
Kariza

Kariza D.
Roku Forum Moderator
0 Kudos
Barefoot_Suds
Binge Watcher

Jump to solution
Hi Danny, I am experiencing an issue like this. I accidentally replied on the wrong thread, anyway. It says Wireless Receiver not detected and have tried many solutions from online and cannot fix it. I contacted Amazon support and still not working. I cannot PM you Danny because I am a new User. Hope you see this message.
0 Kudos
Barefoot_Suds
Binge Watcher

Jump to solution

Hi Danny, I am experiencing an issue like this. I replied in the wrong thread earlier, anyway. It says Wireless Receiver not detected and have tried many solutions from online and cannot fix it. I contacted Amazon support and still not working. I cannot PM you Danny because I am a new User. Hope you see this message. I'm just posting it again with your @RokuDanny-R 

Jonmadi

Jump to solution

This same thing is happening to me and this is a brand new roku