Remotes

Learn how to reset a Roku remote, how a Roku remote works, or pair a new remote.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Connecting to WiFi without remote

Jump to solution

I have lost the remote to my Roku so I am unable to connect the Roku to the new WiFi. Please help me figure out what kind of Roku remote I need. 
Model# 3930X

Serial# S008203GU2H0

0 Kudos
RokuArjiemar
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Jump to solution

Hello! @Antoinette1,

Thank you for posting here in the Roku Community!

We're sorry to hear about your lost remote. We are here and more than willing to help you out.

For your Hisense Roku TV remote replacement, you can contact them at https://www.hisense-usa.com/support/ or 1-888-935-8880. Alternatively, you can purchase the Roku TV Remote on our website.

For your Roku Express, you can purchase the Roku standard IR remote or the Roku Players Remote.

Please feel free to let us know if you need any additional assistance!

Thanks,
Arjiemar

Arjiemar
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
LuckyExpert
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

I have a remote, and all it's doing is turning the TV on and off. Same with the button, it only has one and all it does is turn it on and off, I held it, spammed every button, nothing is working. I'm not liking roku rn for only pairing the power button😡😡😡

0 Kudos
LuckyExpert
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

And no, it's not connected to the wifi cause I had to reset it since the brightness fked up, and no it wasn't in power saving mode or anything, it's just a pos trust me.

0 Kudos
RokuCarly
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Jump to solution

Greetings from the Roku Community, @LuckyExpert!

I understand that you're having issues with utilizing your Roku remote effectively and we'd be happy to help you find the best resolution possible.

Firstly, may we know what specific Roku device are you having this issue with? Also, is this the remote that came with this device? Furthermore, if you have factory reset your Roku player, we need to pair your Roku remote again. 

Kindly refer to this support article to help you with the steps:

Feel free to let us know if you have additional information you'd like to share with us so we can assess your concern better and provide you with an accurate resolution.

Best regards,
Carly

Carly Y.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
Need Assistance?
Welcome to the Roku Community! Feel free to search our Community for answers or post your question to get help.

Become a Roku Streaming Expert!

Share your expertise, help fellow streamers, and unlock exclusive rewards as part of the Roku Community. Learn more.