Remotes

Learn how to reset a Roku remote, how a Roku remote works, or pair a new remote.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
RokuCarly
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: Cannot toggle through apps on my Home Page

Jump to solution

Thank you for the additional information, @MitchellWassam.

I have also replied to your Private Message.

Thank you for your continuous cooperation and patience as we work on this.

Best regards,
Carly

Carly Y.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
dnovitsky

Jump to solution

I have the same issue - brand new stream bar -- I end up doing a factory reset and go through the entire process, then it seems to work - however, if I need to unplug the HDMI cable or unplug the power to the soundbar, it then happens again until I can do a factory reset --

This is a Roku Software issue -- Roku, please address this ASAP>

ddubov
Channel Surfer

Jump to solution

Aaaand now the app tiles are not appearing on Home.

COME ON, ROKU. This is just plain unacceptable.

@RokuCarly @RokuERey 

lr1001

Jump to solution

I'm having the exact same issue....seems to have. happened after the update for with the olympic advertisement on the Home Screen.

0 Kudos
dandeman
Reel Rookie

Remote Control will not select apps

Jump to solution

Roku soundbar is not allowing me to select any apps. I have access to the home keys but it will not highlight any buttons on the app pages. Selecting the right button just moves me to the right hand side showing highlighted features.

* Pairing the remote does not fix the problem

* System restart does not fix the problem

* Resetting network connection gives me access to the buttons but no network connection. When I connect to my network connection the app buttons are no longer selectable.

Factory reset worked for 1 day and then the problem came back.

Report Tracker Info. ID 43-300-425

Model 910X

Software 12.5.5 build 4174-95

GC version 11.6.21

Any suggestions

BTW - I have two other Roku devices and they work fine on the same network..

RokuArjiemar
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: Remote Control will not select apps

Jump to solution

Hello! @dandeman,

Thank you for your post in the Roku Community!

We appreciate you reaching out to us about your reported issue. We have passed your information on to the appropriate Roku team for further investigation. The team continues to work diligently to investigate the problem.

Thanks for your continued patience. Do not hesitate to let us know if you have any additional feedback.

Regards,
Arjiemar

Arjiemar
Roku Community Moderator
Scooter8

Jump to solution

Hi @RokuCarly  it seems we are having the same issue with our Roku Streambar that the others are having. 

serial: YL00F2450558 (B1143F450558)

software version: 12.5.5

model: 9102RW

tracker ID: 58-300-867

thank you!

0 Kudos
sebarn01

Jump to solution

@RokuTakashi I was having the same problem with my simple remote. Your instructions worked perfectly. I fact it did an update. It is working great now. Thank you for your Instructures

0 Kudos
ChristiY
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

Still having problems. I have the Streambar

Software: 12.5.5

Build: 4174

I've been having the same problems since Wednesday as everyone else here; it's now Sunday. I've been able to get it to work on and off, mostly off; especially if it falls asleep. I've factor reset, rebooted, checked remote, connection, etc. We've had this stream bar a month, regretting my buy. It has got to be a software problem. Especially reading that someone replaced theirs and still has the same problem. There haven't been any new updates. 

0 Kudos
mkramer66

Jump to solution

I am having the same problem.  I have the same system as noted here.  We first noticed it on Thursday.  Performed factory reset several times.  That temporarily resolved the issue but it reoccurred the next day.

I have multiple Ruko devices.  They are all working without any issue including one that I have in the garage, that is the oldest device, probably 7 years old.  It is also the farthest away from the router so its not likely a connectivity issue as nothin has changed on my end.  This stream bar device is the newest one I have.

0 Kudos
Need Assistance?
Welcome to the Roku Community! Feel free to search our Community for answers or post your question to get help.

Become a Roku Streaming Expert!

Share your expertise, help fellow streamers, and unlock exclusive rewards as part of the Roku Community. Learn more.