Issue Tracking Board

Status updates, outage reports, fixes, and workarounds. Subscribe to a thread be notified of updates!
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
kenweber63

Re: Tablo doesnt care to work with Roku Express Model 3960X

Jump to solution

I have the same issue. I have 4 tvs and 4 Roku devices. And just purchased a Tablo 4th Gen 4-Tuner Over-The-Air (OTA) DVR

I have (2) Roku Express model 3960X devices that do not work no matter what tv I place them on.   Tried everything, factory reset, reboot router, etc, etc.

However it does work on these Roku devices no matter what tv i place them.

Roku Streaming Stick 3810X - seems to work so far

Roku Express 3930X - seems to work so far

I have a Verizon network.

I am very disappointed, not sure what the issue is but they should spend more on quality assurance and testing then on advertising.

0 Kudos
Frito1984

Re: Issues with Tablo TV Channel unable to access both Recorded and Live TV content

Jump to solution

I have the roku 4k and now my tablo recorded and live tv content is no longer available.  Kicks you back to the guide when trying to view anything. I have tried all the resets and reinstalling and still no luck and lost all my recorded content in the process

Model 3941x2 Roku 4K+

Serial number X02200E0E67P (S0HAK3C0E67P

Software version 14.0.4 build 12221-E4

Gc version 12.4.17

Issue id 7P-423-325

Timestamp 2024-10-20T23:25:04Z

0 Kudos
Need Assistance?
Welcome to the Roku Community! Feel free to search our Community for answers or post your question to get help.

Become a Roku Streaming Expert!

Share your expertise, help fellow streamers, and unlock exclusive rewards as part of the Roku Community. Learn more.