Issue Tracking Board

Status updates, outage reports, fixes, and workarounds. Subscribe to a thread be notified of updates!
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
kenweber63

Re: Tablo doesnt care to work with Roku Express Model 3960X

Jump to solution

I have the same issue. I have 4 tvs and 4 Roku devices. And just purchased a Tablo 4th Gen 4-Tuner Over-The-Air (OTA) DVR

I have (2) Roku Express model 3960X devices that do not work no matter what tv I place them on.   Tried everything, factory reset, reboot router, etc, etc.

However it does work on these Roku devices no matter what tv i place them.

Roku Streaming Stick 3810X - seems to work so far

Roku Express 3930X - seems to work so far

I have a Verizon network.

I am very disappointed, not sure what the issue is but they should spend more on quality assurance and testing then on advertising.

0 Kudos
Frito1984

Re: Issues with Tablo TV Channel unable to access both Recorded and Live TV content

Jump to solution

I have the roku 4k and now my tablo recorded and live tv content is no longer available.  Kicks you back to the guide when trying to view anything. I have tried all the resets and reinstalling and still no luck and lost all my recorded content in the process

Model 3941x2 Roku 4K+

Serial number X02200E0E67P (S0HAK3C0E67P

Software version 14.0.4 build 12221-E4

Gc version 12.4.17

Issue id 7P-423-325

Timestamp 2024-10-20T23:25:04Z

0 Kudos
dula

Re: Issues with Tablo TV Channel unable to access both Recorded and Live TV content

Jump to solution

Table 4th Gen 2 Tuner
Try to watch a OTA Live program, or recorded OTA Live program and it just goes back to the Tablo Guide.  Tablo-specific streaming channels on Tablo work fine.

• Roku device model, serial number, device ID, and current software version.
    M: 4801RW - Roku Ultra
    SN: X01000S5KENE
    DID: S0DD3235KENE
    Software Version: 14.0 (Through Tablo app it shows 14.0.4)

• Tracker ID
    Issue ID: NE-424-218

• Channel build version and TV Make/Model
    Tablo App Version: 0.8.800-734366
    Samsung 55" not sure of model (it's an older TV, maybe 6-7 years old)

• Specific troubleshooting steps taken
    In the settings for the Roku device, go to Audio → Digital Output Format → Custom, then make sure Dolby Digital is selected for the Dolby section. Can leave DTS off. Then go back to the Tablo app and try again.  This change allows VIDEO but no AUDIO on my television.  But at least there is video.  Seems like there is an issue with audio after the Roku updated to v14.

RokuTakashi
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Jump to solution

Hi, Community users!

We appreciate your ongoing cooperation with the current issue of the Tablo TV.

Our team is actively gathering all of the information that you provide as we are currently working on the issue. Your patience and understanding are greatly valued by our team, and we will make sure to do our best to work on this matter dligently.

Best wishes,
Kash

Takashi O.
Roku Community Moderator
mrj55

Re: Tablo 4 not working after 14.0 update

Jump to solution

I am having the same problems.

1. Roku device model: 3810RW – Roku Streaming Stick+

serial number:YHOOFH434284 (22512F434284)

device ID:

OS version: 14.0.4 BUILD 12221-50 GC: 12.4.17

2. Channel Build Version:

• Tablo channel: 0.8.800-734366

1. TV Make/Model: Sharp LC-40LE700UN

2. Tracker ID (84-425-731

3. Troubleshooting Steps Taken:

In the settings for the Roku device, go to Audio → Digital Output Format → Custom, then make sure Dolby Digital is selected for the Dolby section. Can leave DTS off. Then go back to the Tablo app and try again.  This change allows VIDEO but no AUDIO on my television.  But at least there is video.  Seems like there is an issue with audio after the Roku updated to v14.

Restart. Factory refresh. Reset WIFI.

4. Description of the exact behavior of the issue

Can’t play recorded videos or watch television channels in Tablo. When action is selected it shows the action arrow. The action arrow ends and you are then back to the starting position for the action.

This has been about 3 weeks!
0 Kudos
Kempkerr

Re: Tablo 4 not working after 14.0 update

Jump to solution

Same problem here. 4 roku sticks all quit playback after the update

0 Kudos
Need Assistance?
Welcome to the Roku Community! Feel free to search our Community for answers or post your question to get help.

Become a Roku Streaming Expert!

Share your expertise, help fellow streamers, and unlock exclusive rewards as part of the Roku Community. Learn more.