Getting Started - Setup & How-to

Help getting started with Roku devices, including setup, connecting your device to your TV, linking a Roku device to your account at my.roku.com/link, adding channels, subscribing to services, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
mrlockard
Level 7

Not getting activation email

I'm trying to setup a roku express and no matter what I do I'm not getting the activation email. I've checked spam and I've been trying on and off for an hour I don't know what to do at this point.

0 Kudos
1 Reply
MaryFranco
Roku Employee
Roku Employee

Re: Not getting activation email

Hi @mrlockard,

Thanks for letting us know about the issue that you are experiencing.

We would recommend trying to perform a factory reset on your device and setting it back up again to activate the device.
For more information about how to perform a factory reset, visit our Support page here: How do I factory reset my Roku® streaming device?

We would also recommend taking a look at our Support page for more information: How do I resolve an issue when activating or ... - Roku

If you are unable to resolve the issue, please send me a private message with your Roku account email address, and include the serial number/device id of the Roku device along with a summary of the issue you are experiencing. I'll be able to assist you further from there.

Thanks,

Mary

0 Kudos