Features, settings & updates

Get troubleshooting tips to configure your Roku settings. The community forum has tips for screen mirroring, Guest Mode, software updates, audio, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
renojim
Community Streaming Expert

Re: Roku express won’t stop rebooting in a loop.

Jump to solution

@rbmcwhirter, the reset button will just do a "System restart" if you hold it briefly or a factory reset if you hold it for like 30 seconds.  When you tried it, were you back at the "Let's get started" screen.  If not, try it again or perform a "Factory reset" from Settings->System->Advanced system settings.

Roku Community Streaming Expert

Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution."
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Kudo.

I am not a Roku employee.

Re: my roku express keeps rebooting!!

Jump to solution

I bought a brand new Ultra LT and it’s stuck in an endless reboot cycle. Seems extremely flaky. It reboots while I’m entering the wifi password, while it’s checking the network, while it’s downloading. I’ve read dozens of these posts and tried numerous suggestions. Different wifi routers, restarting my routers, resting my new Roku.

Per all these posts, Appears to me Roku’s quality has fallen through the floor.

Guess I’ll be getting my money back from Walmart tomorrow and looking for alternative streaming device.

0 Kudos
Need Assistance?
Welcome to the Roku Community! Feel free to search our Community for answers or post your question to get help.

Become a Roku Streaming Expert!

Share your expertise, help fellow streamers, and unlock exclusive rewards as part of the Roku Community. Learn more.