Features, settings & updates

Get troubleshooting tips to configure your Roku settings. The community forum has tips for screen mirroring, Guest Mode, software updates, audio, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Garymaynard
Reel Rookie

No signal Roku logo comes up then no signal

Jump to solution

I have the same issue. Tried in another tv and no results. Tried warranty route but getting no where. Only a few months old. 

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
RokuAnjelie
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: No signal Roku Logo comes up then no signal

Jump to solution

Hi @Garymaynard,

Thanks for the response!

We appreciate the information provided and the actions taken to resolve the issue. 

We have passed along your information to our Support team. They will reach out to assist you further.

Please let us know if there is anything else we can do to help you.

Thanks, 

Anjelie

Anjelie A.
Roku Community Moderator

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
7 REPLIES 7
RokuTakashi
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Jump to solution

Hi @Garymaynard,

Welcome to the Roku Community!

Thanks for bringing this behavior to our attention. We'd be more than happy to assist you with this, and we'll need more information to understand this issue better. Could you please specifically elaborate on the issue you're having? Also, what Roku device are you using?

With more detailed information, we'll be able to assist you further.

All the best,
Kash

Takashi O.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
Garymaynard
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

Hi kash

I am using the express 4K +. It worked for a few months then all of a sudden stopped. If I unplug and start over, I get the initial dancing Roku logo across the screen then 10-15 seconds later it goes black and “no signal” appears. I have tried different tv as well as new hdmi. The remote works and will work volume, with no sound of course, and powers on and off. The factory reset does nothing as well. 

0 Kudos
RokuAnjelie
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Jump to solution

Hi @Garymaynard,

Thanks for the response!

We appreciate the information provided and the actions taken to resolve the issue. 

We have passed along your information to our Support team. They will reach out to assist you further.

Please let us know if there is anything else we can do to help you.

Thanks, 

Anjelie

Anjelie A.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
Garymaynard
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

Hi Still no response from support team and still without a tv. Im not sure how this is acceptable customer service. Do i really need to go buy something else because Roku does not respond to warranty issues?

0 Kudos
RokuCarly
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Jump to solution

Hi @Garymaynard,

Thanks for bringing this to our attention. Rest assured that we already did a follow-up with our Support team. We advise you to keep your lines open and check your emails from time to time for updates from them. In the meantime, your patience and understanding are very much appreciated. 

All the best,
Carly

Carly Y.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
Kendram

Jump to solution

Did you ever get an answer from Roku support?  I am having the exact same issues and zero luck.  Thank you.

0 Kudos
RokuJohnB
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Jump to solution

Hi @Kendram,

Welcome to the Roku Community!

We would be happy to look further into this issue, but we need more details. What device are you using right now? (e.g., Roku Express, Roku Streambar, Roku TV) How are you powering your Roku? What troubleshooting steps have you taken so far?

With detailed information, we will be able to assist you further.

Thanks,

John

John
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos