Features, settings & updates

Get troubleshooting tips to configure your Roku settings. The community forum has tips for screen mirroring, Guest Mode, software updates, audio, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
NinjaNate

Roku Ultra - Screensaver stopped working

This just happened to me, and under System there is no "Power option" anymore. If someone could help me with this issue on where the power settings are now since software has changed that'd be great. 

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
1 REPLY 1
DaniGwiz
Reel Rookie

Re: Roku Ultra - Screensaver stopped working

I just went through the steps on my Roku Ultra as if I was going to change the power setting. I was able to get to it by going to "Settings", scrolled down to "System", clicked "System", and the scrolled to "Power". Click on "Power" and it should give you the options for "Auto power savings" and "System Restart". Click "Auto power savings" and there should be a check box beside "After 20 minutes of no interaction". Make sure that check box is not checked. If it is checked, then the screen saver automatically shuts off after 20 minutes of inactivity.

I hope this was helpful to you. 

0 Kudos
Need Assistance?
Welcome to the Roku Community! Feel free to search our Community for answers or post your question to get help.

Become a Roku Streaming Expert!

Share your expertise, help fellow streamers, and unlock exclusive rewards as part of the Roku Community. Learn more.