Premium audio. Made simple.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ConstanzaCele
Channel Surfer

Re: Streambar audio is failing after a few months

Hi! I haven't received any e-mail from you with an answer about the replacement of my streambar.

At first when I wrote in the blog of the community, support answered immediately but the last time that they gave me an answer was when they asked me to give the track code of the streambar that I sent to the address they told me. After that, I looked to see if the parcel was delivered and it has been delivered but nobody from Roku gives me an answer.

If you were in no condition to replace the damaged equipment it was just something you could tell me. But having no response is really a pity. 

I hope that you can give me a solution soon.

Regards

0 Kudos
RokuKariza-D
Retired Moderator

Hello @ConstanzaCele

We're sorry to hear about the issue you're experiencing.

We have followed up on your concern to our team. You can expect an update from them within the day.

Your patience and understanding are greatly appreciated.

All the best,
Kariza

Kariza D.
Roku Forum Moderator
0 Kudos
Yito182
Reel Rookie

I have this exact problem. Im from Chile and i purchased this roku streambar trough amazon US then after a year this buzz began happening in the bass register and it sounds awefull. I know im out of my warranty period but is there anything i can do to fix it? It is a great product and i do not want to get rid of it @RokuDanny-R .

thanks

0 Kudos
RokuKariza-D
Retired Moderator

Hi @Yito182

Thanks for the post.

Please reply here with the serial number of your Roku Streambar. It can be found in Settings > System > About. I'll be able to further assist you from there.

All the best,
Kariza

Kariza D.
Roku Forum Moderator
0 Kudos
Yito182
Reel Rookie

Hi @RokuKariza-D 

the serial number is YL0000499290

model: 9102R - Roku streambar.

Thanks

0 Kudos
RokuKariza-D
Retired Moderator

@Yito182

Appreciate the reply.

I have forwarded your concern and information to our team. I'd recommend keeping an eye on your email since they'll be reaching out to you from there.

All the best,
Kariza

Kariza D.
Roku Forum Moderator
0 Kudos
Yito182
Reel Rookie

Thanks. I will be awating for the email.

best regards

0 Kudos
ConstanzaCele
Channel Surfer

Mary I have sent the defective product to Roku office in UK more than 2 months ago. Once the product was shipped Roku support team disappears. This is really an annoying situation.

The support team was really fast telling me to send the product to a particular address and that it would be replaced promptly (I was surprised with the efficiency) . I followed all an every one of the steps that the team gave me in order to deliver the defective stream bar to your offices (I even paid for a expensive post in order to track it), nevertheless once there was confirmation from the post that the product was dispatched correctly to UK Roku offices, the customer support team disappears. 

This is really an unfortunate situation. I would advice other clients in this forum to think twice if they want to send the product in order to be replaced. In my case the answer from roku has been terrible. Probably I will never get the replacement product back. 

0 Kudos
hugoxalapa
Reel Rookie

Have exactly the same issue, sadly they ask for my purchase ticket and i don’t have it but this is clearly a bad product.

0 Kudos
RokuDanny-R
Retired Moderator

@hugoxalapa

Thanks for the post.

Can you please provide the serial number of your Roku device from Settings>System>About? I'll be able to assist you further from there.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos