Premium audio. Made simple.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ShaMarie11
Reel Rookie

Re: Streambar audio is failing after a few months

@RokuDanny-R  How will they reach out? Via email?

0 Kudos
RokuMary-F
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hi @ShaMarie11,

Thanks for the follow-up.

Our support team reached you via email, they will be assisting you from there. 

We sincerely appreciate your patience for the time being.

Best regards,
Mary

Mary F.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
ConstanzaCele
Channel Surfer

Hi @RokuMary-F 

I bought my Roku stream bar just 5 months ago and the bass suddenly just started failing 😞 

I don´t  know what to do, please help me to find a solution, the product has only 5 months and I have never listened to anything loud enough to provoke this problem. Before this the product was working really awesome.

MODEL: 9102R

SERIAL NUMBER: YL00A9420150

Look forward to your reply!

0 Kudos
RokuMary-F
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hi @ConstanzaCele,

Thanks for posting in the Roku Community!

We're sorry to hear that you're having this experience. Not to worry, I have passed along your information to our Support team. They will follow up and assist you.

Please let us know if there's anything else we can help you with.

Best regards,
Mary

Mary F.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
Melvo
Reel Rookie

sn: YL008K151477

The right side of the device sounds like the speaker is blown. It happens when there are low, bass sounds which is often.

I purchased it less than a uear ago (March 2021) so it should still be under warranty yes? 

I love this device as it has completely upgraded my entertainment experience in my small room. That said, I have taken very good care of it and have not needed to turn up the volume to the maximum. Please help with this issue. Thank you. 

0 Kudos
RokuDanny-R
Retired Moderator

@Melvo

Thanks for the post and providing us with your information.

I have passed along your information to our Support team. They will follow up and assist you.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
ConstanzaCele
Channel Surfer

My experience with the replacement of my streambar has been awful. I sent the product 3 weeks ago to the address provided by the support team. I also have the confirmation that the defect product was received in the address provided. 

Nevertheless the support team is not answering my emails, and to this date they have not send me the replacement product.

My experience with the support team has been really disappointing.

I hope that they answer at least one of my 5 emails in order to have an idea of when the new product is going to be send to my address (I have the confirmation from the support team indicating that the product was going to be replaced).

0 Kudos
RokuDanny-R
Retired Moderator

@ConstanzaCele

Thanks for the post. I'm sorry to hear about the experience—that's not what we aim for.

I have passed along your information to our Support team. They will follow up and assist you.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
ConstanzaCele
Channel Surfer

Hi! 

I'm still waiting for an answer. Support told me they will contact me and in 2 weeks nothing. I've been waiting for more than a month for My new device. From the date that I sent the defectuos product Roku support dissapeared 😞

It's really dissapointing all this situation. Now I have no streambar and nobody is giving answers. It is unacceptable. 

Please help!

0 Kudos
RokuMary-F
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hi @ConstanzaCele,

Thanks for following up.

I'm sorry to hear about the delays and I can see that you’ve been in contact with our support team regarding your Roku Streambar replacement. Rest assured that I’ve escalated your RMA support request. We sincerely appreciate your patience. Keep an eye on your email, a member of our support team will be in contact.

Best regards,
Mary

Mary F.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos