cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
RokuKariza-D
Retired Moderator

Re: Roku Streambar Audio Cracking

Hello @Suitmonster

Thanks for reaching out here in the Community.

I have passed along your information and concern to our Support team. They will follow up and further assist you through email.

All the best,
Kariza

Kariza D.
Roku Forum Moderator
0 Kudos
KETOIRONWARRIOR
Channel Surfer

Re: Bass Distortion on Streambar, plus, lower volume from the right side speaker

When is Roku going to 3ver fix the issue with the Stream Bar's right speaker lower in volume than the left side, and also... The bass distortionit has even if I turn up the Bass from 0 to just 1 increment?? I mean, it's a year now since I bought it. Update don't do anything!!  Can I get some help here??!!

0 Kudos
RokuNimfa-C
Retired Moderator

Re: Bass Distortion on Streambar, plus, lower volume from the right side speaker

Hi @KETOIRONWARRIOR,

Thanks for reaching out regarding the issue you are experiencing.

Can you please provide the serial number of your Roku device from Settings>System>About? I'll be able to pass it along to our Support team who can assist you further.

Regards, 
Nimfa

0 Kudos
KETOIRONWARRIOR
Channel Surfer

MODEL# 9102- Roku StreamabarSerial Number: YL00HS289643

Software Version 11.0.0 Build 4193-95

0 Kudos
RokuNimfa-C
Retired Moderator

Thanks for following up, @KETOIRONWARRIOR!

I have passed along your information and concern to our Support team. I'd recommend keeping an eye on your email since they'll be reaching out to you from there.

We're hoping to get everything sorted out soon and appreciate you bearing with us in the meantime!

Regards, 
Nimfa

Hello,

Having similar issue - distorted / buzzy sound from the Streambar. Have tried reducing bass / increasing treble. Issue persists at all volumes.

Serial Number is YL00AP362183

Thanks.

0 Kudos
RokuNimfa-C
Retired Moderator

Hi @ToastBoat2195,

Thanks for reaching out here in the Community.

I have passed along your information and concern to our Support team. They will follow up and further assist you through email.

We appreciate your patience in the meantime.

Regards,
Nimfa

0 Kudos
Thehirv
Reel Rookie

ive tried everything pretty good at this stuff been a os guy for years.model 9102x,serial no#2c1117864056,switched hdmi cabl;es,played with sound adjustments switched hdmi mode to 720,used night mode and anything else i could think of besides accessing your operating system

0 Kudos
RokuNimfa-C
Retired Moderator

Thanks for getting in contact, @Thehirv!

Your patience and understanding are greatly appreciated.

Regards,
Nimfa

0 Kudos
Joeandmeg

Re: Streambar Bass Distortion

Model: 9102R

SN: YL004S849306

S/W Ver: 11.0.0

Build: 4193-95

Intermittent buzzing....seems to be related to bass sounds.

0 Kudos
Need Assistance?
Welcome to the Roku Community! Feel free to search our Community for answers or post your question to get help.

Become a Roku Streaming Expert!

Share your expertise, help fellow streamers, and unlock exclusive rewards as part of the Roku Community. Learn more.