Discussions

Is your Roku TV not working? Join our online community forum to find help with common Roku TV issues, get troubleshooting tips, and share your experiences.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
1111GD1111
Channel Surfer

Re: Missing letters on main screens

Jump to solution

This has been happening for almost a year now.  It seems like the alternatives to Roku suck as well so I'm FORCED to get up and unplug then replug in the Roku and hope it fixes the problem.  Sometimes it doesn't.

0 Kudos
RokuERey
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Jump to solution

Hi @Muirchu,

Thanks for reaching us here in the Roku Community and welcome!

We appreciate your report about these missing letters and we'd like to see more on what's going on here.

We'd like to know when you started seeing it and how long have you been experiencing this issue.

In addition, does a system restart (from Settings>>System>>About) cover it, or does it come back right after the restart?

Share with us a bit more information about this so that we can further assist you.

Regards,
Rey

ERey.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
elink
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

I can tell you how I fixed this... I threw the unit in the trash!!! I got tired of having to unplug it or reboot. It's a ROKU issue that the supposed smart tech folks fails to address. I have other ROKU devices that have never had the problem. 

0 Kudos