Discussions

Is your Roku TV not working? Join our online community forum to find help with common Roku TV issues, get troubleshooting tips, and share your experiences.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
HMERazgriz
Reel Rookie

Black screen with sound and blinking red light

Jump to solution

I’ve got a black screen but I do get sound out of it. I have unplugged it and left it sitting for almost a week and plugged it back into a surge protector and the wall and still got nothing the only thing happening is that I get a blinking red light. 

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
RokuCarly
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: Black screen with sound and blinking red light

Jump to solution

Welcome to the Roku Community, @HMERazgriz!

Thank you for letting us know about this. Rest assured that we will help you contact the right support regarding the issues you've encountered with the screen of your TCL Roku TV.

TCL designs and manufactures its own player hardware, and it is ready and willing to provide you with more extensive assistance regarding this matter. We only support your TV's software operating system.

You may reach them here: TCL Support

Thank you for your patience and understanding. 

Best regards,
Carly

Carly Y.
Roku Community Moderator

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
3 REPLIES 3
RokuCarly
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Jump to solution

Welcome to the Roku Community, @HMERazgriz!

Thank you for letting us know about this. Rest assured that we will help you contact the right support regarding the issues you've encountered with the screen of your TCL Roku TV.

TCL designs and manufactures its own player hardware, and it is ready and willing to provide you with more extensive assistance regarding this matter. We only support your TV's software operating system.

You may reach them here: TCL Support

Thank you for your patience and understanding. 

Best regards,
Carly

Carly Y.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
HMERazgriz
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

It’s not a tcl it a Hisense Roku 

0 Kudos
RokuTakashi
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Jump to solution

Thanks for keeping us posted, @HMERazgriz 

We appreciate you clarifying the information regarding your Roku TV's manufacturer. As @RokuCarly stated above, we recommend reaching out to your Roku TV manufacturer, as they design and build their TV models. Roku is only used as the operating system. 

For customer support contact information, you refer here: Hisense TV Support

We hope you find this information useful, and feel free to contact us if you have further concerns or inquries.

Best wishes,
Kash

Takashi O.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
Need Assistance?
Welcome to the Roku Community! Feel free to search our Community for answers or post your question to get help.

Become a Roku Streaming Expert!

Share your expertise, help fellow streamers, and unlock exclusive rewards as part of the Roku Community. Learn more.