Discussions

Is your Roku TV not working? Join our online community forum to find help with common Roku TV issues, get troubleshooting tips, and share your experiences.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Will58S

Re: Channel Guide Info incorrect

Jump to solution

This needs to be fixed. It is so annoying having wrong info on my TV guide. I have tried everything suggested and nothing works.

Neilio715
Binge Watcher

Re: Cable Channel Guide on live tv is all wrong with what is actually broadcast. Help???

Jump to solution

Hi @RokuDanny-R 

572F6C01-9DE2-47AC-A384-54EA228CF5A0.jpeg

Sacramento, CA

40.1, 31.1, 10.1

Have rescanned, changed zip code, reset power.  

9D000042-11C1-4A19-B3EA-DA7AB3B5E79E.jpeg

Note that the programming is correct.  Just not the guide info.  

StevenCee
Roku Guru

Re: Cable Channel Guide on live tv is all wrong with what is actually broadcast. Help???

Jump to solution

Seriously?  I think it's awfully clear that these questions are for the most part, arbitrary, irrelevant, and only shows that this same list does not apply to every single issue going on, yet that's all you ever post. I don't see you posting actual solutions, nor "getting back" to those who waste their time answering all these questions.

Why ask for a specific TV when it's obvious that this is happening across the board, in at least a half-dozen different model televisions,  running OS11, and is NOT happening on a "specific channel"! To even ask that sounds like you just didn't bother to read any of the posts by those dealing with this issue, as it's apparent it's the entire OTA schedule, and that it's the Channel Guide, not a specific channel whatsoever. Yet that's the list you always post, so why not delete irrelevant questions, or add any that do apply to this particular bug? If getting to the root cause of this is really your priority...

Varelse
Reel Rookie

Re: Over-the-air tv guide not accurate

Jump to solution

Same problem. Just noticed it today. 

Varelse
Reel Rookie

Re: Program guide is wrong and is listing repeated programs on the channel.

Jump to solution

Having same issue. Many duplicates on antenna guide both in name and programming. The channels still have the call letters correct at the top of the screen. Just not in the grid guide. 

Randy59
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution
Roku TV 7808X
Westinghouse model WR50UT4009
Serial # YN00VK572799
Software version 11.0.0 build 4193-A9
Device ID QG591V572799
Steps taken
System Restart several times
Rescan for live channels several times
Removed Live TV added back and rescanned for live TV once
Network connection reset once
changed zip code several times
unplugged for up to 30 minutes twice
Software update several times
Factory reset once
Dallas Texas viewing area
 issues 4-1,4-4 and 8-1,8-3 and 11-1,11-3
for reference see pictures 
example 4-1 and 4-4 show same programming and station logo/ID
4-4 is correct 4-1 is FOX (KDFW-DT)
info is wrong but programming is correct
notice banner shows incorrect programming info but show correct station ID
same goes for 8-1 and 11-1
there is no version build for LIVE TV see pictures
steps taken to reproduce the issue - just go to the guide

live 1.jpglive.jpg

4-1.jpg8-1.jpg11-1.jpgbanner.jpg

see pictures showing 4-1
Jack_P
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution
  • Roku TV A109X
  • TCL model 55R625
  • Serial number X003001KHCSV
  • Device ID S054Y98KHCSV
  • Software version 11.0.0 build 4193-88
  • Last updated May 4, 7:40 am
  • Tracker ID SV 236-761

Problem: Program guide listings for Antenna TV have some channels using the network identifier and programming of other subchannels on the same station. This only seems to affect the subchannels carrying major networks (CBS, NBC, Fox, and CW).

Specifically: The guide listings for channels 3.2 (CBS) and 3.3 (CW) are duplicates of the listings for 3.1 (ABC). The guide listings for channel 6.1 (NBC) is a duplicate of the listings for 6.4 (Laff). The guide listings for 26.1 (Fox) is a duplicate of the listings for channel 26.3 (Grit). There has been no problem with 39.1-39.4 (the local PBS station).

This is for the Wilmington, NC market, ZIP 28401. Using other ZIP codes from the same area produces the same result. Titan TV shows correct listings.

Problem began maybe a couple of weeks ago (a few weeks after the 11.0 update), and it has been constant ever since.

Some of the things I've tried: rebooted TV. Rescanned channels. Hid all channels, unhid all channels. Favorited all channels, unfavorited all channels. Changed ZIP code to a number of alternatives in the area. Removed and reinstalled the Antenna TV device.

I can't figure out how to upload images on this forum, but the screenshots are very much like the others already shown here.

Jack_P
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

A clue?

I turned on my TV while my Wi-Fi router had lost its internet connection, and the listings were correct. I rebooted my Wi-Fi router and as soon as the TV got reconnected to the internet, it went back to the bad listings.

borghe

Jump to solution

likely yes. if there is no internet connection it will use OTA EPG data. If it's connected to the internet it will use Roku's EPG data.

SansSouci
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

I am also having the same problem since the software update.

Roku TV D201X

Hi sense model 40H4+
software version 11.0.0 build 4193-CP

Device ID; SO5Y713GCJ84

How about an information update?

Or better yet a software patch fixing the problem for ROKU customers.