Discussions

Is your Roku TV not working? Join our online community forum to find help with common Roku TV issues, get troubleshooting tips, and share your experiences.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
mww3

Re: Program guide is wrong and is listing repeated programs on the channel.

Jump to solution

Same issue here on TCL Roku TV. Experiencing in similar timeframe over last few days. Agree with other poster on it likely being update/build related. Have tried zip code updates, channel rescan, full restarts... Anybody find a solution?

Tagliarino

Re: Cable Channel Guide on live tv is all wrong with what is actually broadcast. Help???

Jump to solution

I have tried all of the recommendations and nothing works. I’ve had this insignia Roku tv with no issues for over five years This only started about a week ago. I don’t understand how Roku cannot fix an issue that began with their latest update!  Please keep posting suggestions. This is ridiculous 

Tagliarino

Re: Cable Channel Guide on live tv is all wrong with what is actually broadcast. Help???

Jump to solution

Interesting that Roku cannot find a solution other than “try what someone else suggested” 

how about coming up with a patch for all of us

AvsGunnar
Community Streaming Expert

Re: Channel Guide Info incorrect

Jump to solution

@Randy59 

Could be a Roku issue but could also be an error from the EPG (electronic program guide) server.  Have you checked an online EPG or OTA program guide to see if it showing similar/different info for your area on those channels.

Roku Community Streaming Expert
Just another Roku user... I am not a Roku employee.
Insignia RokuTV, Ultra 4660, Premiere+ 3921, Express 4k+ 3941, Streambar 9102

0 Kudos
jurassical
Binge Watcher

Jump to solution

I have similar issues. For example, CBS channel KGPE 47.1 Fresno CA has a Court TV ICON with Court TV program info in the guide. However, the pop-up shows the correct info.  This has been an issue for several weeks now.  No amount of rebooting, rescanning or theme changing helps. 

Hoping someone will get this fixed.

Thanks.

hietpasmd22
Reel Rookie

Over-the-air tv guide not accurate

Jump to solution

Hello. My tv guide on my tcl roku tv is not showing the correct channel. The channel 11.1 is Kare11 but on the guide it says it is true crime network. When I click on 11.1, Kare11 plays. 

I tried restarting my tv, changing the zip code and rescanned for channels multiple times. Any ideas on how I can correct my TV guide?

yesroc

Jump to solution

I have roku 55 inch and having same issue .  I did factory reset and did not fix issue.  Programs are correct but channel info is not. Tried reinstall wifi no change.

AvsGunnar

Re: Over-the-air tv guide not accurate

Jump to solution

@hietpasmd22 

Seeing this issue complaint increasing in the Community.  I believe it is a bug in OS11 affecting different RokuTV manufacturers.  I have yet to come across a resolution or helpful tip that I can pass on to you.  Will likely only be resolved by a future build update.

Just another Roku user... I am not a Roku employee.
Insignia RokuTV, Ultra 4660, Premiere+ 3921, Express 4k+ 3941, Streambar 9102

DBDukes

Jump to solution

Tagging @RokuDanny-R @RokuMary-F @RokuKariza-D 

DBDukes
Note: I am not a Roku employee.

If this post solves your problem please help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution."

Donald2827

Jump to solution

Same issue, guide is not accurate, Help