Discussions

Is your Roku TV not working? Join our online community forum to find help with common Roku TV issues, get troubleshooting tips, and share your experiences.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Channel Guide Info incorrect

Jump to solution

Nuff said. You got the right words. And the cheese above does too. 

0 Kudos
Zonexero
Roku Guru

Jump to solution

I would not even care if at least offer an option to disable or shut off that option in the guide.  If they really want to improve something fix the backlight level on the main screen or offer an adjustment (yes, I do have it set to darkest, but the backlight still jacks back up to 100% whenever I leave a channel/app).  And yes cheese agree fully with you!  Hopefully whomever works on the team for the Live TV channel/app sees this and realize no one wants this feature.  Come on Roku, fix this or at least rollback this dreaded thing.  I did a couple videos on my channel that hopefully shows the issue better... https://youtu.be/yv8w-gevgIE

*I been a long-term Roku TV user, I really like the platform, but decisions being made lately are NOT smart for the people that buy and use the product.  Help them to get better, don't just complain, do something about it!

0 Kudos
Anonymous
Not applicable

Jump to solution

Thanks Danny

I just decided to try it again after my last post and it now works fine. 

I entered all zeros in for the zip code and did a restart. And of course, nothing shows on the giude, as expected. But when I put my correct zip code in, and did another restart. It worked. Thanks 

I knew you'd all get it sooner or later. . Patience, and persistence pays off .

Thank again Danny, and all the rest of Roku's little helpers.  I'm already used to the new features and I  like it. It's change, people in general can't stand it. 

But it's inevitable, good job. I can't wait to see what awaits us in the forever changing future,.

THANKS 👍

0 Kudos
Sc00bydu

Jump to solution

If it's the same problem across the country, it can't be a area specific issue...

puddinpup

Jump to solution

We tried this solution on our Element TV and it did not resolve the issue

0 Kudos
Collieman
Channel Surfer

Re: Cable Channel Guide on live tv is all wrong with what is actually broadcast. Help???

Jump to solution

I had the same problems with my ROKU TV. Never could find an answer so I fixed it my self. I bought a Firestick and now no more problems. ROKU is no good.

0 Kudos