Channels & viewing

Are your Roku channels not working? Find troubleshooting tips for adding/removing channels, logging in, authentication, activation, playback issues, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
priya33oh
Reel Rookie

Missing BMF Episode on Starz on The Roku Channel

I signed up for the Starz on Roku Channel and Season 3 of BMF is missing episode 3 (so far at least). It keeps playing a 1min 45sec season trailer and then jumping to episode 4. Why did I subscribe to this if all the episodes aren’t listed? I have tried restarting the app, restarting the Roku, and even going back to episode 2 to see if it’ll kick to 3. When will it be available or is it not going to be available? I shouldn’t have to pay for this if it’s not giving Starz products as advertised. 

Labels (1)
10 REPLIES 10
Diggadi

Re: Missing BMF Episode on Starz on The Roku Channel

Same here. I’m highly upset. I tried clicking it over and over again only to get a 1:45 season preview every time. They definitely need to fix this ASAP. I don’t wanna watch the next episode without seeing this one. This is an epic fail on someone’s part. Night ruined thanks!!!

hmamma
Channel Surfer

Same here. Have you find any solution?

Diggadi

None yet unfortunately. I guess we’ll have to wait and see when and if they’ll fix it. Ridiculous!!!

0 Kudos
makaiguy
Community Streaming Expert

Flagging this to bring it to the attention of Roku employees @RokuAustin, @RokuKariza-D, & @RokuMary-F and any other forum moderators for follow up.
Roku Community Streaming Expert
I am not a Roku employee, only a user like you.  Please, no support questions via private message -- post them publicly to the Community where others may benefit as well.
If this post solves your problem please help others find this answer by clicking "Accept as Solution.".

Ultra 4800 | Streaming Stick 4K+ 3821 | TCL Roku TV 43S245/C107X
0 Kudos
RokuArjiemar
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hello Community Users!

We appreciate you bringing this to our attention about the missing Season 3, Episode 3 of BMF on Starz on The Roku Channel. We understand your frustration and want to assure you that we are actively working to resolve this issue. Your feedback is important to us, and we thank you for your understanding.

Please do not hesitate to let us know if you have any additional feedback.

Regards,
Arjiemar

Arjiemar
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
priya33oh
Reel Rookie

This still hasn’t been resolved - what’s the ETA? 

This is still an issue.  When will this be resolved?

0 Kudos
RokuCarly
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Welcome to the Roku Community, @Teamrobinsonjr.

Please be informed that this case is still in the process of investigation and correction. Once I've been notified of any updates from the team, I'll post them here.

In the meantime, your continuous patience and understanding are highly appreciated as we work on this.

Best regards,
Carly

Carly Y.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
Julesb80

Still can’t access BMF episode 3 of season 3 on Starz on Roku.  
when will this be fixed?? 

0 Kudos
Need Assistance?
Welcome to the Roku Community! Feel free to search our Community for answers or post your question to get help.

Become a Roku Streaming Expert!

Share your expertise, help fellow streamers, and unlock exclusive rewards as part of the Roku Community. Learn more.