Channels & viewing

Are your Roku channels not working? Find troubleshooting tips for adding/removing channels, logging in, authentication, activation, playback issues, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Diana222

Unauthorized usage in Roku

How do I block unauthorized users who have hacked into my Roku account? I have changed my password multiple times, someone is still able to log into my Roku account and use my apps without my permission. Also when I play my Apple Music through my TV they cut it off. Please advise on a solution 

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
1 REPLY 1
RokuCarly
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: Unauthorized usage in Roku

Welcome to the Roku Community, @Diana222!

Thanks for bringing this to our attention. Rest assured that we will look closely into this matter and provide you with the most accurate resolution.

Before proceeding, we'd like to clarify things first so we can assess your concern better. Kindly let us know the following:

• Could you please share the indication of other people logging into your Roku account without your permission?
  • How did you know someone is using your apps?
  • Is this only happening on your Apple Music app?

Please note that your Apple Music account may be in use by someone else, which could be why it isn't working on your Roku device. It's also possible that there's a playback issue with the app. Are there any error messages prompted?

We'll be looking forward to your clarifications.

Warm regards,
Carly

Carly Y.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
Need Assistance?
Welcome to the Roku Community! Feel free to search our Community for answers or post your question to get help.

Become a Roku Streaming Expert!

Share your expertise, help fellow streamers, and unlock exclusive rewards as part of the Roku Community. Learn more.