Channels & viewing

Are your Roku channels not working? Find troubleshooting tips for adding/removing channels, logging in, authentication, activation, playback issues, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Bonzobonzo

MLB on Roku, want to see full screen

Why did I buy a 55in roku tv just to see a 24 in inset when they are yapping with an on field player? I want to watch the game not a 6in inset of a player. SHOW ME THE GAME!!!!

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
2 REPLIES 2
renojim
Community Streaming Expert

Re: MLB on Roku, want to see full screen

I agree with you, but you need to take it up with MLB TV.  Roku doesn't have anything to do with it.

Roku Community Streaming Expert

Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution."
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Kudo.

I am not a Roku employee.
RokuCarly
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: MLB on Roku, want to see full screen

Greetings from the Roku Community, @Bonzobonzo!

Thanks for reporting the streaming issues you've encountered within the MLB app on your Roku device. We'd be happy to provide further information and help you contact the right support for this. 

In addition to what our Community Expert provided above, it's important to note that Roku simply hosts the channel on the platform and does not have direct management control over it.

In cases like this, it's best to directly raise this concern with the channel provider themselves for further clarifications and assistance, as they are responsible for maintaining and updating their app on the Roku streaming platform. 

You may reach them here: MLB Support

We hope this will get sorted out soon so you can continue streaming at your convenience.

War regards,
Carly

Carly Y.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
Need Assistance?
Welcome to the Roku Community! Feel free to search our Community for answers or post your question to get help.

Become a Roku Streaming Expert!

Share your expertise, help fellow streamers, and unlock exclusive rewards as part of the Roku Community. Learn more.