Account, payments & subscriptions

Get the help you need with the My Roku Account log in, Roku billing, subscription questions, and more. Join the community discussion for more assistance.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
BarbaraRose
Reel Rookie

Unable to stop a repeat charge for a channel I don't subscribe to

Jump to solution

I am being charged every month for channel I didn't subscribe to. How do I get this to stop? When I go to the channel on Roku home page and highlight it, press the star there is no way to cancel because it doesn't show as being active. It shows plans available of course.  

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
RokuMary-F
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: Unable to stop a repeat charge for a channel I don't subscribe to

Jump to solution

Hi @BarbaraRose,

Welcome to the Roku Community!

Have you verified that you currently do not have any active subscriptions by logging into your Roku account online at my.roku.com and clicking Manage your subscriptions?

I would highly recommend creating a Roku PIN for your account to avoid any further unwanted purchases on your Roku account in the future. 
For more information about using a Roku PIN, visit our Support page here: How to create, reset, find, or delete your PIN for your Roku account | Official Roku Support

If you need further assistance with account and billing-related issues, please contact them directly through our Account-Billing Support page. Choose the options for "Account, payments & subscriptions" and they are the best ones to help you out with that matter.

Let me know if you have any other questions, and have a good day!

Best regards,
Mary

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
RokuMary-F
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: Unable to stop a repeat charge for a channel I don't subscribe to

Jump to solution

Hi @BarbaraRose,

Welcome to the Roku Community!

Have you verified that you currently do not have any active subscriptions by logging into your Roku account online at my.roku.com and clicking Manage your subscriptions?

I would highly recommend creating a Roku PIN for your account to avoid any further unwanted purchases on your Roku account in the future. 
For more information about using a Roku PIN, visit our Support page here: How to create, reset, find, or delete your PIN for your Roku account | Official Roku Support

If you need further assistance with account and billing-related issues, please contact them directly through our Account-Billing Support page. Choose the options for "Account, payments & subscriptions" and they are the best ones to help you out with that matter.

Let me know if you have any other questions, and have a good day!

Best regards,
Mary

tolman23

Re: Unable to stop a repeat charge for Roku

Jump to solution

I am being charged monthly for Roku. I do not have any subscriptions. How do I get these stopped?

0 Kudos
RokuDanny-R
Retired Moderator

Jump to solution

@tolman23

Thanks for the inquiry.

For account and billing related issues, please reach out to our Support team directly here for your 'Account, payments & subscriptions' issue. They will be able to further assist you.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
HDMIGuy
Roku Guru

Jump to solution

@tolman23 Login to your Roku account on a phone or computer.  Go to manage your subscriptions.  If the subscription is not listed then either you have a second Roku account with another email or the charge is not from Roku and they will not be able to help you.  If you do not have a second Roku account and no subscriptions are listed you may want to contact your financial institution for assistance.

BarbaraRose
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

Hello HDMIGuy,

I actually had to call STARZ and they said they would stop charging my account. No explanation, just they would stop. 

0 Kudos