Account, payments & subscriptions

Get the help you need with the My Roku Account log in, Roku billing, subscription questions, and more. Join the community discussion for more assistance.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
asettle

Rediscover Account not working

Jump to solution

The payment for Rediscover was take from my account on 1/25/2024 but the channel will not let me watch and it says the payment failed.  What are the dates of service?

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
RokuERey
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: Rediscover Account not working

Jump to solution

Hi @asettle,

Welcome to the Roku Community!

We appreciate you reaching out about this channel access issue. If you are still experiencing the issue, please get in touch immediately with our account and billing team experts for further assistance.

Please contact them directly through our Account-Billing Support page. Choose the options for "Account, payments, and subscriptions," and they are the best ones to help you out with that matter.
We hope it helps!

Best regards,
Rey

ERey.
Roku Community Moderator

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
RokuERey
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: Rediscover Account not working

Jump to solution

Hi @asettle,

Welcome to the Roku Community!

We appreciate you reaching out about this channel access issue. If you are still experiencing the issue, please get in touch immediately with our account and billing team experts for further assistance.

Please contact them directly through our Account-Billing Support page. Choose the options for "Account, payments, and subscriptions," and they are the best ones to help you out with that matter.
We hope it helps!

Best regards,
Rey

ERey.
Roku Community Moderator