Account, payments & subscriptions

Get the help you need with the My Roku Account log in, Roku billing, subscription questions, and more. Join the community discussion for more assistance.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
TxGigi

Recd unknown charge for "Roku CBS interactive 816-2728102 DE" for $5.40 not mine, not on Roku acct

Jump to solution

I received a charge that is not reflected on my Roku account. In fact my last charge was 2011. I did not order CBS interactive and have checked with family. No one ordered anything. The credit card on my Roku acct was expired. I updated my CC info and I changed pin. I called number on Visa bill and its just a recording to go to support.roku.com. Nothing new on my Roku acct. No way to get a live person/rep to speak with. How to I get charge removed? How did it get on my VISA card. Expired card was m/c.

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
RokuKariza-D
Retired Moderator

Re: Recd unknown charge for "Roku CBS interactive 816-2728102 DE" for $5.40 not mine, not

Jump to solution

Hi @Nicole-84 @demontgo

Thanks for the post.

For account & billing concerns, it may be more effective to get help from our Billing team. You can contact them here and then choose Accounts, payments & subscriptions. They are the best ones to help you out with that matter.

All the best,
Kariza

Kariza D.
Roku Forum Moderator

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
7 REPLIES 7
renojim
Community Streaming Expert

Re: Recd unknown charge for "Roku CBS interactive 816-2728102 DE" for $5.40 not mine, not

Jump to solution

@TxGigi, to be honest it sounds like a fraudulent charge.  You should contact your CC company and report it.

Roku Community Streaming Expert

Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution."
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Kudo.

I am not a Roku employee.
0 Kudos
Nicole-84
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

I keep getting charged 9.99 a month. I have no idea how to stop it from changing me. I looked all over the internet. Can't find a single thing to cancel it. Talked to my card company, and they can't help me. So I am in the same boat as you.

0 Kudos
demontgo

Jump to solution

I am receiving the same charge for $4.99 a month for the CBS interactive. I have looked in my Roku account as well, and do not see that subscription. I called my bank and they’re sending me a form to dispute that particular charge.

0 Kudos
RokuKariza-D
Retired Moderator

Jump to solution

Hi @Nicole-84 @demontgo

Thanks for the post.

For account & billing concerns, it may be more effective to get help from our Billing team. You can contact them here and then choose Accounts, payments & subscriptions. They are the best ones to help you out with that matter.

All the best,
Kariza

Kariza D.
Roku Forum Moderator
0 Kudos
Jdv

Jump to solution

Been thru all that and can't get anywhere just show a phone number or something legit to get to the root of it all not just the same old **bleep** that can't get you anywhere

0 Kudos
HDMIGuy
Roku Guru

Jump to solution

@Jdv Have you logged into your Roku account on a phone or computer and checked your subscriptions?  What indication do you have that the charge is from Roku?  We need more information if you want help with your concern.

0 Kudos
RokuDanny-R
Retired Moderator

Jump to solution

@Jdv

Thanks for the post.

Thanks for the inquiry.

For account and billing related issues, please reach out to our Support team directly here for your 'Account, payments & subscriptions' issue. They will be able to further assist you.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos