Account, payments & subscriptions

Get the help you need with the My Roku Account log in, Roku billing, subscription questions, and more. Join the community discussion for more assistance.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Peacock keeps charging me

Jump to solution

peacock keep charging me even without an account , already try checking by amazon, by playstore, by roku subscriptions, but doesn't show my subscription or anything,  and they still charging me. 

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
RokuArjiemar
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: Peacock keeps charging me

Jump to solution

Hello! @Martinminne,

A heartfelt welcome from the Roku Community!

We appreciate you reaching out to us. We're pleased to assist.

Our billing team would be happy to assist you directly. You can reach them by phone or live chat here and choose the option for "Accounts, Payments, and Subscriptions". 

For more detailed information about unrecognized charges, please check here.

Thanks,
Arjiemar

Arjiemar
Roku Community Moderator

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
5 REPLIES 5
RokuArjiemar
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Jump to solution

Hello! @Martinminne,

A heartfelt welcome from the Roku Community!

We appreciate you reaching out to us. We're pleased to assist.

Our billing team would be happy to assist you directly. You can reach them by phone or live chat here and choose the option for "Accounts, Payments, and Subscriptions". 

For more detailed information about unrecognized charges, please check here.

Thanks,
Arjiemar

Arjiemar
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
makaiguy
Community Streaming Expert

Jump to solution

What is the exact wording of the charge description on your bill or bank/chargecard statement?

Roku Community Streaming Expert
I am not a Roku employee, only a user like you.  Please, no support questions via private message -- post them publicly to the Community where others may benefit as well.
If this post solves your problem please help others find this answer by clicking "Accept as Solution.".

Ultra 4800 | Streaming Stick 4K+ 3821 | TCL Roku TV 43S245/C107X
0 Kudos

Jump to solution

Screenshot_20240209_195409.jpg

And yes, i already try from roku active subscriptions, and doesn't appear,  i try from peacock account and i cant access because i don't have an active account,  and also try from playstore, and amazon prime video, and my tv, but doesn't shows in anyone,  the chat support can't do nothing. 

0 Kudos
makaiguy
Community Streaming Expert

Jump to solution

So this is either:

• An actual charge from Roku.  Is there any possibility you have an additional Roku account attached to a different email address that might have been used to take out this subscription?
  • A charge from a scammer who has gotten ahold of your charge card or bank account numbers somehow.  Scammers can call their bogus charges anything they like, so don't assume a charge that says it's from Roku necessarily is from Roku.   Scammers typically name their charges so they look like legitimate charges and may go undetected.  If you are convinced this is the case, challenge the charges with your bank or credit card company.
Roku Community Streaming Expert
I am not a Roku employee, only a user like you.  Please, no support questions via private message -- post them publicly to the Community where others may benefit as well.
If this post solves your problem please help others find this answer by clicking "Accept as Solution.".

Ultra 4800 | Streaming Stick 4K+ 3821 | TCL Roku TV 43S245/C107X
0 Kudos
Barbay1

Jump to solution

I always paid $7.99 for peacock thru Roku. For some reason it ended and wants to charge me for premium. I don’t want premium. I think I changed my debit card recently and it was not mentioned. How can I fix this and go back to my basic peacock? My last payment was September 11.

0 Kudos