Account, payments & subscriptions

Get the help you need with the My Roku Account log in, Roku billing, subscription questions, and more. Join the community discussion for more assistance.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Clemens

Being charged monthly from Roku, for months.

Jump to solution

Why am I being charged monthly from Roku??

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
RokuMary-F
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: Being charged monthly from Roku, for months.

Jump to solution

Hi @Clemens,

Welcome to the Roku Community!

Thanks for the post. We understand your concern and question about a charge and we appreciate your patience about this matter.

Have you verified that you currently do not have any active subscriptions by logging into your Roku account online at my.roku.com and clicking Manage your subscriptions?

For more information about how to review unrecognized charges, you can take a look at this link: What to do if there is a charge you do not recognize | Official Roku Support

If you continue to have questions about a charge, If you need further assistance, feel free to contact Roku support at https://support.roku.com/contactus.

Let me know if you have any other questions.

Best regards,
Mary

Mary F.
Roku Community Moderator

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
3 REPLIES 3
RokuMary-F
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Jump to solution

Hi @Clemens,

Welcome to the Roku Community!

Thanks for the post. We understand your concern and question about a charge and we appreciate your patience about this matter.

Have you verified that you currently do not have any active subscriptions by logging into your Roku account online at my.roku.com and clicking Manage your subscriptions?

For more information about how to review unrecognized charges, you can take a look at this link: What to do if there is a charge you do not recognize | Official Roku Support

If you continue to have questions about a charge, If you need further assistance, feel free to contact Roku support at https://support.roku.com/contactus.

Let me know if you have any other questions.

Best regards,
Mary

Mary F.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos

Jump to solution

I have no subscriptions. 

0 Kudos
RokuTakashi
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Jump to solution

Hi, @LorraineCarl 
Thanks for reaching out here in the Roku Community!
We understand that you have a query on how to make a dispute for the Roku charge and it would be best to talk to the specified team since we need to gather your personal information.
For this issue, it may be more effective for you to get help from our billing team.

• Please visit: support.roku.com
  • Sign in to your account
  • Look for "Agent support" tab at the bottom right corner of the page
  • Click "Check support options"
  • Click Account, Payments & subscriptions

You can also view and check the charges on your account and this link will help you out: How to review your purchase history and charges to your Roku account
Please keep us posted!

All the best,
Kash

Takashi O.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos