Account, payments & subscriptions

Get the help you need with the My Roku Account log in, Roku billing, subscription questions, and more. Join the community discussion for more assistance.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Mook_Dawg
Channel Surfer

Outside TV login issues (account conflict?)

I am having the same issues. This is frustrating. Did you figure it out yet? 

0 Kudos
9 REPLIES 9
RokuJohnB
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: Outside TV login issues (account conflict?)

Hi @Mook_Dawg,

Welcome to the Roku Community!

We will be delighted to look further into this issue that you're experiencing. Could you elaborate more about the issue that you're experiencing? Could you send us a photo or video of your running issue? Is the issue happening on all content or channels, or is it isolated to one content or channel? (Specify)

With detailed information, we will be able to assist you further.

Thanks,

John

John
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
Mook_Dawg
Channel Surfer

It’s pretty simple - the original poster described it perfectly. I’m having the same issue. 

0 Kudos
RokuERey
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hi @Mook_Dawg,

Thanks for the update!

It seems like we need more information about this to better understand it. Could you tell us what error message shows up every time you access the channel?

If possible, could you please provide us with a screenshot of the issue you're having so that we can take a closer look?

Once we have a clearer grasp of the situation, we will be able to recommend the appropriate next steps.

Warm regards,

Rey

ERey.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
Mook_Dawg
Channel Surfer

I'm sorry, but it appears that some glitch with this site segregated my replay away from the original post.  I am experiencing this same exact issue described here.   Sorry for the confusion:

https://community.roku.com/t5/Account-payments-subscriptions/Outside-TV-login-issues-account-conflic...

0 Kudos
RokuTakashi
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hi @Mook_Dawg,

Thanks for keeping us posted!

We would like to know more about how we can further assist you regarding your concern. Just to confirm, are you directly subscribed to the Outside TV channel directly or through Roku Pay?

Your response would be much appreciated.

All the best,
Kash

Takashi O.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
Mook_Dawg
Channel Surfer

I am subscribed directly to Outside+.  Not via Roku. 

0 Kudos
RokuJanadeeK
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hi @Mook_Dawg,

Thank you for your response!

We're happy to assist you with your problem with the Outside Plus app. In some cases, removing the channel and then reinstalling it may help. Please follow the steps below:

1. Remove the channel: Highlight the channel tile on your home screen and press the Star button to open the options menu. Select 'Remove channel' and confirm.
  2. Restart your Roku device: Restart your device from Settings > System > Power > System restart (if you do not see a Power submenu, skip to the next step).
  3. Re-install the channel: After your Roku device restarts, visit the Roku Channel Store and add the channel again.

After adding the channel, kindly log in with your credentials. For more help, check out this support article: How to resolve a channel playback issue.

Let us know how this one goes, and we'd be happy to assist you further.

All the best,
Janadee

Nadee K.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
Mook_Dawg
Channel Surfer

I have 2 different model Rokus, and I already undertook these steps with both of them.  It did not address the problem.  Just to be sure, I just tried this step yet again with one of the Rokus, and indeed it did not address the problem.  I am in contact with Outside, but thus far they have been slow to respond and not helpful. 

0 Kudos
RokuTakashi
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hi @Mook_Dawg,

Thanks for keeping us posted.

We're sorry to hear that despite the troubleshooting steps, the issue has persisted. Since this issue concerns accounts and credentials, it might be best to continue working with Outside channel support. Channel partners manage the credentials and information of their customers if they are directly subscribed to their services.

We hope the best for you.

Regards,
Kash

Takashi O.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos