Account, payments & subscriptions

Get the help you need with the My Roku Account log in, Roku billing, subscription questions, and more. Join the community discussion for more assistance.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Hendrika

How do I talk to someone at customer service??

Jump to solution

Am 85 years old how do I get an person

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
RokuTakashi
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: How do I talk to someone at customer service??

Jump to solution

Hi, @Hendrika

Greetings, and welcome to the Roku Community.

We appreciate your query for support, and we'd be glad to assist. Could you please tell us more about the issue you've encountered so we'll be able to provide you with assistance? Is this related to your Roku device, or about a charge on your Roku account?

In the meantime, you can reach out to our Support team by following the steps below:

1. Visit support.roku.com/contactus
  2. Sign in to your account
  3. Choose a category that best describes your inquiry/concern.
  4. Select your Roku device product (skip if you chose Accounts and Billing support).
  5. Continue to proceed with the option to contact a live representative.

With the steps provided above, our Support team is available to assist you accordingly. 

Best wishes,
Kash

Takashi O.
Roku Community Moderator

View solution in original post

24 REPLIES 24
RokuTakashi
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Jump to solution

Hi, @Hendrika

Greetings, and welcome to the Roku Community.

We appreciate your query for support, and we'd be glad to assist. Could you please tell us more about the issue you've encountered so we'll be able to provide you with assistance? Is this related to your Roku device, or about a charge on your Roku account?

In the meantime, you can reach out to our Support team by following the steps below:

1. Visit support.roku.com/contactus
  2. Sign in to your account
  3. Choose a category that best describes your inquiry/concern.
  4. Select your Roku device product (skip if you chose Accounts and Billing support).
  5. Continue to proceed with the option to contact a live representative.

With the steps provided above, our Support team is available to assist you accordingly. 

Best wishes,
Kash

Takashi O.
Roku Community Moderator
Brooke999

Jump to solution

I’ve been trying to call number there is no answer 

I purchased American pure flix on my phone and can’t sign on to it on Roku tv it’s only option is to purchase it not a sign in option since I already purchased the channel from my phone 🙄 

0 Kudos
RokuBernie-D
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Jump to solution

Hi @Brooke999,

Greetings from the Roku Community!

We appreciate you choosing our support with the issue you are experiencing with your Flix channel. For these issues, it may be more effective for you to get help from our billing team.
Please contact them directly through our Account-Billing Support page. Choose the options for "Account, payments, and subscriptions," and they are the best ones to help you out with that matter.

In the mean time, you can do these steps.

We hope that's helpful. Happy Streaming!

Warm regards,
Bernie

Bernie D.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
007djwright
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

That is not working. I have tried 3 times today - have filled out all the info needed to send, then I get an "oops, try again later". Very frustrating!

RokuJharra-Q
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Jump to solution

Thank you for reporting this issue to the Roku Community, @007djwright!

We understand that it can be frustrating when our support system doesn't work as expected, and we apologize for any inconvenience caused.

In this case, we highly suggest trying to access our Roku Support page using a different browser, smartphone, or device. Additionally, consider clearing the cache. It is also important to ensure that your internet connection is stable.

Please let us know if there is anything else we can do to assist you, and we will gladly follow up.

Thanks,
Jharra

Jharra Q.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
007djwright
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

I have tried two different devices, thereby using 2 different browsers. Internet connection was working great every time. 

0 Kudos
RokuJharra-Q
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Jump to solution

Thanks for keeping us posted, @007djwright!

We appreciate the attempts to contact us through our support page. And we want to let you know that we're here to help you out in any way we can. We just wanted to give you a heads-up that we've sent you a private message. Please check your inbox, and we'll continue assisting you from there.

Thank you for your cooperation.

Sincerely,
Jharra

Jharra Q.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
gonewild4u

Jump to solution

I canceled my subscription 3 different times on line on my account but you continue to bill my credit card .I disputed it to credit card co.and it showed up again this mo.WHY CAN I NOT GET IT TAKEN CARE OF??

0 Kudos
RokuJharra-Q
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Jump to solution

Greetings from the Roku community, @gonewild4u!

We have noticed that there might be some issues related to the charges on your account, and we're here to asssist!

To request a refund, our accounts and billing team will be willing help you. To resolve the issue, we kindly ask you to visit the Roku support page and select "Account, Payment, and Subscriptions." From there, please get in touch with our accounts and billing team and provide them with detailed information about these charges to assist you further.

If there is anything else we can assist you with, please do not hesitate to let us know.

Best regards,
Jharra

Jharra Q.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos