Account, payments & subscriptions

Get the help you need with the My Roku Account log in, Roku billing, subscription questions, and more. Join the community discussion for more assistance.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Linda1947

Re: How do I talk to someone at customer service??

Jump to solution

This sucks.   I've been to every contact us question, to how to find a phone #, to help for ROKU.  NOTHING!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I puchased from Roku(I do have ROKU) Paramount Essentials..  3 hours now and I still don't have access to Paramount.  NO Way to get help, no one to answer questions, that I can't even find a page to write a question on...................................

Lisbonslady
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

My order was never shipped, just a label created. I tried emailing and keep getting the oops message... I tried chat and the rep kept telling me to check with the courier... How can the courier help if they were never given the package??? I assume that was a bot on chat. Can't get anyone on the phone... I guess I should dispute the charge now and get my money back? This is how you treat your customers, you should be ashamed. 

0 Kudos
RokuJechealR
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Jump to solution

Hi @Linda1947,

Thanks for taking your first post to the Roku Community!

We apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused you in accessing your subscription to the Paramount Plus Essentials. We'd like to take action on this. Can you give us more details about the issue you've been experiencing? Are you encountering any error codes or messages? Also, how are you attempting to access your Paramount Plus? On the dedicated Paramount Plus channel app? Or through The Roku Channel?

We look forward to hearing from you and looking closely into this issue.

All the best,
Chel

Jecheal R.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
RokuJechealR
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Jump to solution

Hi @Lisbonslady,

Welcome, and thanks for posting to the Roku Community!

Please be aware that we believe this issue has been successfully resolved. We would like to invite you to give it another try, and let us know if you encounter any further issues.

Feel free to keep us posted on what you find out.

All the best,
Chel

Jecheal R.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
Lisbonslady
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

Nothing has been resolved. I ordered a remote and was charged. A label was made but the item never shipped out and I can't get any help. I guess I'll have to dispute the charge with my credit card company... 

0 Kudos
RokuJechealR
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Jump to solution

Hi @Lisbonslady,

Thanks for the response!

We'd love to assist you further with this concern that you have with your order. Please send us a private message here in the Roku Community with your Roku account email address and the order number, and we'll continue assisting you from there.

Kindly meet us there.

All the best,
Chel

Jecheal R.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
rkey3842

Jump to solution

I'm being charged for a subscription I no longer have.

0 Kudos
RokuJechealR
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Jump to solution

Hi @rkey3842,

Welcome, and thanks for posting to the Roku Community!

We understand that you still have an issue with being charged for a subscription. Did you subscribe directly to the channel provider or through Roku Pay?

If the subscription is through Roku Pay, it would be best to talk to our Account-Billing team, as they can further assist with your concerns. You can contact them here. Choose "Account, payment & subscription," and you should have the option to talk to one of our live representatives.

You can also check the changes on your account, and this link will help you: How to review your purchase history and charges to your Roku account.

Note:  If you do not see your subscription in your Roku purchase history but see it on a credit, debit, or other financial statement, you purchased the subscription directly through the service provider and not through Roku. You'll need to contact that service provider directly for help with your bill for that subscription.

Please keep us posted if you have any other concerns or questions.

All the best,
Chel

Jecheal R.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos

Jump to solution

Subscribed a few months ago to SlingTV through my Roku device. We are getting charged for it, but Roku shows it is managed throuSgh the provider. I went to Sling, I have no account with Sling.

Need help closing out the Sling account that I am certain I opened via my Roku device.

Thanks

0 Kudos

Jump to solution

I received an email stating that someone tried to log into my account.   There is a link but it takes me toa general page.  I cannot find an option to contact a live representative there or by following the directions in this thread.   Please provide specific directions.

0 Kudos
Need Assistance?
Manage your subscriptions by logging into your Roku Account.