Account, payments & subscriptions

Get the help you need with the My Roku Account log in, Roku billing, subscription questions, and more. Join the community discussion for more assistance.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Bev871
Reel Rookie

Charges i never made. Money taken out if my account unauthorized

Jump to solution

I have several charges on my account I never made. I just got into this account because I was sent a text that I was charged for something i didn t order so I went into this account. There are subscriptions i didn t order one is 84.00. I didn t make those orders and don t know how to deal with this issue

0 Kudos
3 Solutions

Accepted Solutions
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Charges i never made. Money taken out if my account unauthorized

Jump to solution

@Bev871

First I think you should check your ROKU account to see if there are any subscriptions there. If there are none your credit or debit card has probably been compromised. You should immediately contact the bank or credit card company. 

If there are subscriptions listed and you are not the one who did it, your account may be compromised. I would suggest changing the password right away. You can contact ROKU at:

https://support.roku.com/contactus

View solution in original post

Strega2
Roku Guru

Jump to solution

Also, consider setting a PIN for purchases, if you haven’t already.  Especially if you have kids.

On Roku’s contact form (above) If you don’t end up on a page that gives you the options to chat, phone, or email, then go through it again and give different answers. 😀 Pay attention to each screen and be looking for a subtle “If you still need assistance, contact us” link at the bottom. 

Banned but back. Because why not?

RokuJohnB
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Jump to solution

Hi @Whitcnote,

Greetings from the Roku Community!

To be better assisted with your unauthorized charges, you can reach out to our Accounts and Billing team since they are the specialized department to best cater to your inquiry. To contact them, kindly refer to this link here. Make sure to select the Accounts and Billing option to be directed to their contact information.

If you need anything else, please keep us posted.

Best regards,
John

John
Roku Community Moderator

12 REPLIES 12
Anonymous
Not applicable

Jump to solution

@gladstonesonjus 

Your spam link has been reported.

Bev871
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

How do I contact Roku company when I have issues??

0 Kudos
Anonymous
Not applicable

Jump to solution

@Bev871

First I think you should check your ROKU account to see if there are any subscriptions there. If there are none your credit or debit card has probably been compromised. You should immediately contact the bank or credit card company. 

If there are subscriptions listed and you are not the one who did it, your account may be compromised. I would suggest changing the password right away. You can contact ROKU at:

https://support.roku.com/contactus

Strega2
Roku Guru

Jump to solution

Also, consider setting a PIN for purchases, if you haven’t already.  Especially if you have kids.

On Roku’s contact form (above) If you don’t end up on a page that gives you the options to chat, phone, or email, then go through it again and give different answers. 😀 Pay attention to each screen and be looking for a subtle “If you still need assistance, contact us” link at the bottom. 

Banned but back. Because why not?
Whitcnote

Jump to solution

Charges I neverade

0 Kudos
RokuJohnB
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Jump to solution

Hi @Whitcnote,

Greetings from the Roku Community!

To be better assisted with your unauthorized charges, you can reach out to our Accounts and Billing team since they are the specialized department to best cater to your inquiry. To contact them, kindly refer to this link here. Make sure to select the Accounts and Billing option to be directed to their contact information.

If you need anything else, please keep us posted.

Best regards,
John

John
Roku Community Moderator
lakozy

Jump to solution

I was charged for CBS inter I didn't subscribe to that

0 Kudos
silkk03

Jump to solution

I never had ruko for hulu llc and need my money back 

0 Kudos
renojim
Community Streaming Expert

Jump to solution

@lakozy, "CBS Interactive" is known to be Paramount+.  Did you subscribe to that?

Roku Community Streaming Expert

Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution."
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Kudo.

I am not a Roku employee.
0 Kudos