Account, payments & subscriptions

Get the help you need with the My Roku Account log in, Roku billing, subscription questions, and more. Join the community discussion for more assistance.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Charges i never made. Money taken out if my account unauthorized

Jump to solution

I just saw a $20.23 charge is on my bank statement from Roku. I didn't do this and I don't have any account that amount. I have checked everything on Roku and I have 3 accounts. None of them are for that amount.all it says is Roku for $20.23.

0 Kudos
Mymusic47

Jump to solution

I’m being charged for ESPN and cannot cancel because it’s not showing up on my Roku account. How do I stop ESPN?

0 Kudos
BillyBobSeattle
Channel Surfer

Jump to solution

I have no subscriptions on my account.  I dropped them because I kept getting charged for subscriptions I didn't have.  Despite numerous contacts with Roku, where they tell me everything is resolved, I continue to get charged for things every month.  I have over 1000.00 in charges the last three months.  Again last week, I was told everything was resolved.  but again I was charged for Peacock and Paramount, plus 91.00 for Roku.  Last month it was 17.00 for Roku.  I don't even know what Roku is or what I am being charged for.  This has been going on since July with no resolution.  They said I had to send a copy of the charges, but that would require sending them a copy of my credit card statement.  Which is none of their business what i charge to my credit card.  I have given up on refunds.  All I want is to stop the charges!!  I am telling everyone I know to change to Amazon Firestick.  It isn't as nice an interface.  But Amazon isn't going to charge you hundreds of dollars for a "ROKU" channel that doesn't exist.

0 Kudos
norasee

Jump to solution

hello, my name is Nora See and I’m being charged for Roku and I don’t know why. Could you please let me know. Thank you

0 Kudos
RokuReynan-L
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Jump to solution

Hi, @norasee.

We appreciate you reaching us here in the Roku Community!

We'd be happy to assist you in locating the charge on your account.

Here's how you can check:

1. Sign in to my.roku.com
  2. Go toPurchase history & invoices
  3. Review your invoices forContent or Products

You may also follow these steps to manage your subscription:

1. Sign in to my.roku.com
  2. Go to My subscriptions
  3. Under Active subscriptions
  4. Select Manage subscription

If you are having a problem recognizing the charge on your invoice, learn how to identify unrecognized charges

We hope you'll find this information helpful. Let us know if you still have any questions.

Regards,
Reynan

Reynan L.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos